CG, please fix your GAC matchmaking!!¡!

1kirito34
posts Member
edited April 2022
Come on devs. I haven’t had a fair match in months. Every round I just get annihilated. And DON’T say it’s my fault. I’m a good player—I have 38,000 GP! But I keep getting matched against kraken accounts with upwards of 150,000 GP. These players all have at least 1 if not MULTIPLE level 85 players. It’s not my fault my best team is a level 64 Luminara and a level 59 Jedi Consular. Also I don’t think it’s fair that I keep losing because I “didn’t participate.” Why should I get less rewards just because I suck at this game and refuse to improve my roster? But I have Finalizer at 4 stars now so I’m probably just a week away from SLKR and that’ll help.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    1kirito34 wrote: »
    I’m a good player—I have 38,000 GP!
    Why should I get less rewards just because I suck at this game and refuse to improve my roster?
    I thought you said you were a good player.
    But I have Finalizer at 4 stars now so I’m probably just a week away from SLKR and that’ll help.
    You said you had 38,000 GP. The character prerequisites for SLKR are around 300,000 GP.

I smell a steaming pile of Bantha pudu.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Why should I get less rewards just because I suck at this game and refuse to improve my roster?

These statements directly contradict each other. Perhaps you would be doing better if you improved your roster, instead of refusing to and complaining.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • yall are missing the joke
    hello
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I thought you said you were a good player.
    But I have Finalizer at 4 stars now so I’m probably just a week away from SLKR and that’ll help.
    You said you had 38,000 GP. The character prerequisites for SLKR are around 300,000 GP.

I smell a steaming pile of Bantha pudu.

Fwiw, this was funny the first time I saw it on Reddit. It's meant to be satirical, poking fun at folks who clearly think they are better than they are.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • 1kirito34 wrote: »
    Come on devs. I haven’t had a fair match in months. Every round I just get annihilated. And DON’T say it’s my fault. I’m a good player—I have 38,000 GP! But I keep getting matched against kraken accounts with upwards of 150,000 GP. These players all have at least 1 if not MULTIPLE level 85 players. It’s not my fault my best team is a level 64 Luminara and a level 59 Jedi Consular. Also I don’t think it’s fair that I keep losing because I “didn’t participate.” Why should I get less rewards just because I suck at this game and refuse to improve my roster? But I have Finalizer at 4 stars now so I’m probably just a week away from SLKR and that’ll help.

You should get the hyperdrive bundle. You’ll still count as ftp and it will boost you to at least 50,000 gp.