Kit Reveal: Fifth Brother

2Next

Replies

• crzydroid wrote: »
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    I just got a thought. While the Omi is not gonna be useful in this scenario, he could also counter GAS lead with clones. Reducing speed on all the clones, damaging them severely through OOT attacks, and 501st tends to dispel debuffs quite frequently and fast so the purge removal will cripple them quite a bit.

Not as strong as vs Shaak lead clones, but still a considerable option. We'd definetly need live testing for this.

They wouldn't get the speed reduction because GAS lead doesn't grant them speed. It's all from Rex's unique.

I know, hence why the Omi wouldn't work, as I said. I was talking about the % speed reduction from cleansing purges.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Looks like a wacko Paul Revere

zowr6a1j2xci.jpeg

“The Jedi are coming! The Jedi are coming!!”
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I just got a thought. While the Omi is not gonna be useful in this scenario, he could also counter GAS lead with clones. Reducing speed on all the clones, damaging them severely through OOT attacks, and 501st tends to dispel debuffs quite frequently and fast so the purge removal will cripple them quite a bit.

Not as strong as vs Shaak lead clones, but still a considerable option. We'd definetly need live testing for this.

They wouldn't get the speed reduction because GAS lead doesn't grant them speed. It's all from Rex's unique.

I know, hence why the Omi wouldn't work, as I said. I was talking about the % speed reduction from cleansing purges.

Yeah, someone already pointed out to me the Purge speed reduction.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    332 posts EA Community Manager
    edited April 2022
    Changed Provoked 15% to 20% for UNIQUE: A New Target
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Was hoping to see what unique ability all inquisitor units were going to get added to their kits but I guess that will happen later with the simultaneous release of Grand Inquisitor

Agreed. Seems like the best way to get people to spend is to show us how powerful they will be when fully assembled (lets see Voltron before you ask us to pay to collect each lion separately).
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    But...we got that yesterday?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • GK punishes any team he is a part of on a regular basis. This isn't simply another Shaak counter.
    It's interesting that this inquisitor doesn't purge the foes, which I always thought was a problem with previous inquisitors. The purging builds up, and then they vanish. This team requires a spreadsheet to keep track of all interactions.