Should I restart

I only started 2 months ago and I've played every day... However I was a total noob and used all my crystals on packs, only at level 70 did I start to use them ok energy refresh, however I feel like I've wasted thousands of early game crystals and am now at a disadvantage... Should I just restart now before I invest too much time?

Replies

• I wouldn't worry about it too much, though it may not feel like it, you're still very early on in the game. I'd count it as a lesson learned and just go forward from there. :)
    first order tie pilot
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Most important is to get into a decent guild quickly. With active players, generating lots of raid tickets. More raids = more loot
  • Ah ok that's fine then haha I didn't know whether starting again I'd basically overtake my account now quicker... Is a 'decent guild' for myself one that does the lower level raids etc? Because the one I'm in now does the highest level and all I do is attack once and die, should I opt for a lower level guild? Thanks for your replies!
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    JimDjarin wrote: »
    Ah ok that's fine then haha I didn't know whether starting again I'd basically overtake my account now quicker... Is a 'decent guild' for myself one that does the lower level raids etc? Because the one I'm in now does the highest level and all I do is attack once and die, should I opt for a lower level guild? Thanks for your replies!

Higher raids are of course better. I was more referring to the activity, how many tickets you earn per day. Maximum is 30.000.