Kit Reveal: Darth Malgus

Replies

• CG_Tusken_Meathead
    332 posts EA Community Manager
    Added a common question with response
  • Added a common question with response

Can you confirm if it's a 7 star unlock?
  • What's considered "real" star wars is different for everyone.

-Some considered only the OG 3 movies as real
    -Some think all the movies are real maybe expect the sequels as real
    -Some think only the movies and TV shows from Lucas counts.
    -Some considered all the media of star wars real.

I've played, battlefront 1, battlefront 2, kotor 1, kotor 2, swotor, empire at war, jedi academy, am old N64 I don't remember the title to. I considered all these real star wars

As for Malgus, I'm super excited. His kit is going to excell the sith faction as a whole. He can be used in many comps as leader or side
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    I also want conan characters.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Another non-canon fake star wars character.

Imagine limiting your enjoyment of a game or a universe based on what is considered "canon" or not

We only want the REAL fake things!
  • Meh.

I know he’s popular with the OR crowd but there’s so much OT era content we still don’t have. I hope this isn’t the start of a few months of OR content.
  • LastJedi13 wrote: »
    Meh.

I know he’s popular with the OR crowd but there’s so much OT era content we still don’t have. I hope this isn’t the start of a few months of OR content.

OR > OT
  • MJZimmer88 wrote: »
    Added a common question with response

Can you confirm if it's a 7 star unlock?

It is a 7* unlock
  • I have honestly been hoping for something for SWTOR's 10th anniversary like they did with KOTOR's 15th. We got our Revans, Bastlias, Malak, Ebon Hawk, and more. This is the perfect opportunity to add to the Old Republic and Sith Empire teams and expand them beyond the handful of characters we have for each right now. And if the rumors are true, it might culminate with Nihilus commanding the Ravager later this year, maybe in an event similar to the Executor, if I were to hazard a guess.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    I'm wondering if they're going to keep with the trend of having the Conquest characters tie into Galactic Legends, like with CAT and Maul.
    If they do, SE's GL will be the strongest there is, due to boosts from Omicron.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Would you accept Colbert characters?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I predict Malgus’ fury class interceptor coming to game. Leading eventually to a Ravager fleet.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    Durandal wrote: »
    Wasnt Malgus ( best sith ever for me ) a GL...
    Maybe Revan ir Vitiate for GL on an Old Republic content?!
    wifekiller loses all the time and even gets a leash. So no, he is not worth that title

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Would you accept Colbert characters?

rbl3vr0meb6c.gif
  • Just a thought, but if we do go all-in on SWTOR this year in SWGOH, I see a perfect opportunity for a legendary event that requires a few relic 5 characters a la Starkiller or Grand Inquisitor. Marquee Events for Arcann, Thexan, Vaylin, and Senya, and they lead into a legendary Valkorion for a team with a new Zakuul tag. The entire family is just the perfect size for a five-person team, and it seems like an opportunity that screams to be taken.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    332 posts EA Community Manager
    Added another question
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    LastJedi13 wrote: »
    Meh.

OR > OT

Meh
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Meh.

Commander Han Solo, Rebel Pilot Luke Skywalker, General Leia Organa, Old Ben spirit, GMYoda spirit, Han Solo in his shirt, Gamorean Guard #2, Rebel Pilot, Rebel Officer, Hoth Luke Skywalker, Bespin Leia Organa
    yeah, so many of new popular characters :D
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Devian wrote: »
    Meh.

Commander Han Solo, Rebel Pilot Luke Skywalker, General Leia Organa, Old Ben spirit, GMYoda spirit, Han Solo in his shirt, Gamorean Guard #2, Rebel Pilot, Rebel Officer, Hoth Luke Skywalker, Bespin Leia Organa
    yeah, so much of new popular characters :D

Don't forget the highly requested Gam Guard #3
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Sith Trio gonna get the #tag Sith Empire or Old Republic tag to fit into Malgus Team?
    Thers Just DR Team plus Assasin, with the Sith Empire tag...
  • The last type you guys got this hype for Kotor content we got Darth revan and then malak… and they are still insanely OP.

I’m completely on board with this just based solely on the hype.
  • I'm wondering if they're going to keep with the trend of having the Conquest characters tie into Galactic Legends, like with CAT and Maul. If so, I can only imagine that Vitiate/Valkorion/Tenebrae will be the next Dark Side GL, and if they decide to continue with honoring SWTOR this year, then I'm guessing the LS Conquest will be Satele Shan, and the LS GL will be Revan Reborn, with the LS characters focusing on Old Republic more than Jedi, since we already have JML for Jedi.

Anyone else think this might be likely? Any other guesses for Conquest/Galactic Legends?

Who would be a GL type from Kotor/swtor that would be able to fix the old republic team? Would love it be someone who makes use of carth, canderous,, zalbaar, and mission again.
  • Guess it's time I finally suck it up and play SWToR for a few dozen hours.... See y'all in october I guess. xD
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Who would be a GL type from Kotor/swtor that would be able to fix the old republic team? Would love it be someone who makes use of carth, canderous,, zalbaar, and mission again.

I'm not sure who a good Light Side Old Republic Galactic Legend would be that isn't a Jedi or an Unaligned Force User. Jace Malcolm is the closest thing in SWTOR, I think, but I wouldn't put him close to GL status. On the Dark Side, there are maybe some more options, but few of them are GL-worthy. Shae Vizla might be a good addition to a Mandalorian line-up. SCORPIO could be an interesting Droid leader. The Shroud might be a good DS Scoundrel leader who could possibly fit in with the existing Old Republic team.

It's really hard to think of many non-Force using characters who are worthy of Galactic Legend status, to be honest. I don't think it's a coincidence that all six of them so far are Force-users. If it had been my pick, I would have had the DS Conquest character for this year be Lana Beniko, and the LS Conquest character be Theron Shan, with perhaps Galactic Legends of Eternal Commander or Eternal Emperor as either a LS/DS player character.

I suppose if we're looking for a Marquee Character to fill out the Old Republic line-up, we can always ask for Kai Zykken. He seems like perfect material for a character in this game. Put him on a team with CUP, maybe.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Meh.

U mean the sith Fleet??
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Sith Trio gonna get the #tag Sith Empire or Old Republic tag to fit into Malgus Team?

If u look from 3v3 (hated game mode), u won't want more sith empire tag..

Here is the breakdown... Don't pee in ur pants..
    3v3 - DR / Malak / Basti
    3v3 - Malgus / SA / maurader

I would say malgus would be a very intimidating team at the very least... With all the fear going around in GAC...
  • Looooki wrote: »

If u look from 3v3 (hated game mode), u won't want more sith empire tag..

Here is the breakdown... Don't pee in ur pants..
    3v3 - DR / Malak / Basti
    3v3 - Malgus / SA / maurader

I would say malgus would be a very intimidating team at the very least... With all the fear going around in GAC...

3v3 is a Shame mode.
    I don't believe it even exists.
    Its about "normal" game mode.
  • starplatinum
    169 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    What does a mass dispel when the omicron on his unique is activated and units had doubt?
    Post edited by starplatinum on
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    What does a mass dispel when the omicron on his unique is activated and units had doubt?

Doubt is added at the end of the turn, Mass dispel happens during the turn

so after mass dispel resolves, and then the turn ends, everyone who doesn’t have doubt will get doubt