Dread disk feat is not working either

DarkAngel17
156 posts Member
edited May 2022
So I got the dread disk after killing 100 enemies with Malak and DR, got the Dread disk.
The dread disk is equipped, it applies fear and plague, they do die when fear expires if they have less than 50%, but it does not count towards the feat.
Thats a 15 keycard feat, so, if you don't have inquisitors, now you need at least 2 Inquisitors feats to get the red box. Not good.

Replies

• Fair effort to get 100 kills already!

Might be a few days until others catch úo and work out what's going wrong
  • In the past, they cancel Conquest to fix issues, not sure they can fix it while Conquest is live. But yes, Im sure when people start realizing that you cannot get those 15 keycards, it is not going to be good and probably then Conquest will be canceled to fix it.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    This sounds to me like one of those cases where you have to defeat them while they have Dread. If a debuff defeats them, they technically are dealing damage to themselves, and it won't count. This would be WAI.
  • They don't have Dread, Dread gives Fear and Plague. And what I understand is that they need to be killed by the disk effect, meaning, fear to expire. I did two tests more with the disk on, and yes, even if you kill them when they have fear and plague. it doesn't count, still 0/20
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    This sounds to me like one of those cases where you have to defeat them while they have Dread. If a debuff defeats them, they technically are dealing damage to themselves, and it won't count. This would be WAI.

The feat says “defeat enemies with dread”. Dread is specifically designed to kill enemies that are below 50% health when fear expires, so it sounds like exactly the opposite, if you kill the enemy and not dread, it wouldn’t count.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    The problem might be the character killing the Feared enemy before the Dread Instakill can trigger… but still.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I've been confusing it with the new debuff Malgus gives, but I guess that's called Doubt. That's a bizarrely worded feat then.

Also would confusing if Plague damage is killing them and not Dread disc damage from Plague expiring.
  • Honestly just give anyone who got the disk 15 key cards and move on!
  • Feat is possible. Don’t know how it is triggering yet but got 4/20 and then 6/20 from 2 battles with DR team. Currently assuming that they need to be killed by the dread effect. Ie they die from losing fear while under 50% health.
  • You have to get the kill in a single hit attack when they have both the purge and fear up. Avoid using amplify agony disk and no assist or counter teams.