PSA: War Made Manifest wording

Prev1
crzydroid
7252 posts Moderator
The Conquest feat, "War Made Manifest," is requiring Nihilus and Sion to survive to receive credit.

Replies

• 😑
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    Unfortunately, I just experienced that.
  • Jesse36
    65 posts Member
    How hard is it to accurately describe the feats. I just wasted 5 battles before I realized it. And it’s CG’s fault, not mine.
  • Yep just wasted energy here too and came to the forums for an answer.. this is rubbish
  • Roon
    35 posts Member
    I'll be nice this time.

I wasted energy and stamina on this feat as well due to either poor wording or coding.
  • Doytr77
    7 posts Member
    Yep same here, was about to raise a ticket.... but read this first.
    Two Conquests in a row n they want offer compensation
  • Link64
    49 posts Member
    Any word from CG if this is working as intended but with the wrong wording? Or is this supposed to be working exactly the way it's worded and the feat is bugged in its mechanics?
  • Every **** time. Like clockwork something isn't worded correctly because cg can't pay people to test or proof read anything.
  • gymghi
    26 posts Member
    Just sloppy and lazy again isn't it:(
  • Got me too, CG!

I should have learnt by now how mischievous you can be.

Well played.
  • I know that certain other games - like Marvel Strike Force, which is very similar to SWGOH - sometimes make mistakes, but they almost always offer some form of in-game compensation for all affected players (or else just all players, period) when they make such a mistake. Wouldn't it be nice if CG did that for those of us who play Galaxy of Heroes who suffer due to the company's very preventable mistakes?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Soooo is this WAI and the wording is wrong? Or the wording is correct and the mechanic is bugged….
  • Recurve
    97 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Soooo is this WAI and the wording is wrong? Or the wording is correct and the mechanic is bugged….

The wording you are looking for is incompetent
  • zatho
    747 posts Member

Since it is more difficult to keep them alive, they will of course correct the wording to match the ingame functionality. You should know CG by know
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »

Since it is more difficult to keep them alive, they will of course correct the wording to match the ingame functionality. You should know CG by know

Oh I do, would just prefer them to communicate with us…oh wait…. 😹
  • zatho
    747 posts Member

But right now you only show them that is does not matter what they communicate because anything will get twisted and taken out of context
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

But right now you only show them that is does not matter what they communicate because anything will get twisted and taken out of context

Well what’s taken out of context? The in game wording says to have scion and nihilus in battle for 20 wins. The current mechanic of it though requires them to survive according to the PSA.

So asking if the wording is correct and it’s bugged, or it’s WAI but the wording is wrong; is not twisting anything. The PSA doesn’t specify that
  • zatho
    747 posts Member

Well what’s taken out of context? The in game wording says to have scion and nihilus in battle for 20 wins. The current mechanic of it though requires them to survive according to the PSA.

So asking if the wording is correct and it’s bugged, or it’s WAI but the wording is wrong; is not twisting anything. The PSA doesn’t specify that

That was in relation to your other posts where you accused the PSA to be unclear. You asked for communication, they communicated how the feat needs to be done. Totally clear.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

That was in relation to your other posts where you accused the PSA to be unclear. You asked for communication, they communicated how the feat needs to be done. Totally clear.

I think Revans is asking the right questions here

Is the feat bugged or is the description incorrect is a question that needs to be addressed by CG
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

They communicated that the way the feat is working as of now is they need survive. That’s not what the wording says in game.

So asking them to clarify if the wording is right but the feat is bugged, or if the feat is WAI and the wording is wrong is not taking anything out of context….
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Is the feat bugged or is the description incorrect is a question that needs to be addressed by CG

Bingo, and you said MeatHead is trying to get clarification from the devs. Hopefully they don’t ignore him like they ignored Doja
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member

Does it really matter which one it is? They are not likely to fix it before the end of conquest, so telling us whether it is bugged or an incorrect description changes nothing with the fact that they need to survive to get the feat.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

Does it really matter which one it is? They are not likely to fix it before the end of conquest, so telling us whether it is bugged or an incorrect description changes nothing with the fact that they need to survive to get the feat.

if they fix it, changing the description is a lot easier then messing up with the code.
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

if they fix it, changing the description is a lot easier then messing up with the code.

Just like the wrong Mando in the description last time...
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    Is the feat, just saw in Anhald's stream that his Sion died and the feat counted, so sometimes it matches the in game description and sometimes it doesn't
  • Whether the wording is wrong or the feat is bugged is almost irrelevant - it won't be changed during this conquest and players will have to adjust to making the 2 characters survive.
    What is more relevant is the pattern of poorly written descriptions - whether character abilities, conquest feats, or event descriptions. Some humility on CG's part would go a long way, admitting they could do better in the clarity and then putting the effort into being more vigilant with written content, since it does impact player resources whether paid for or not.
    I manage a content department in my work life and would be completely embarrassed and apologetic with errors like these. I suspect the issue is with communication between the writers and designers of the features. The writers know what they are writing and designers know what they are designing, but something gets lost in between. I've seen this time and again in the industry. I am just surprised/disappointed at the frequency of it with a large and well-funded company like CG.
  • I am not asking for much: I am asking for some sort of communication or statement. Not leave the poor mods to sweep the dirt under the rug while the company running the game pretends not to listen to us because they have headphones on

I believe this conquest is hard enough for most of us without having yet another feat made harder by this discrepancy but hey, it’s not my place to decide.

It is theirs. Decide, communicate, act.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    I am not asking for much: I am asking for some sort of communication or statement. Not leave the poor mods to sweep the dirt under the rug while the company running the game pretends not to listen to us because they have headphones on

I believe this conquest is hard enough for most of us without having yet another feat made harder by this discrepancy but hey, it’s not my place to decide.

It is theirs. Decide, communicate, act.

Yeah, they gonna reply you for sure, exactly on the same way they replied about the 3 consecutive Galactic challenges broken and bugged on a row....