Which is a better 5th character for an Iden team?

I'm using range trooper with Starck.

Which is a better 5th character for an Iden team? 18 votes

Death Trooper
83%
MetaslyAresNOLordDirtchionophileYKMisfitFirefoxx666FirebrigadeMucroAntarioEnigmatic_PotatoDarthMonkey23GorgusTheChild_eats_eggs1Sendor_MylasOicha 15 votes
Shore Trooper
16%
SeighzNinofrVanSakul 3 votes

Replies

• Revanfan
    36 posts Member
    What do you mean 5th. Both of these are core members.
  • I thought it was the question to use storm or shore, but death trooper is a core member as it it
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Death Trooper
    Way I grouped them:

LV gets Shore and Storm
    Trooper squad 1 - Veers, Piett, Gideon, Range & Dark
    Trooper squad 2 - Versio, Starck, Death, Snow, & Magma
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Death Trooper
    Iden team with a pretaunt is nice. But DT is mandatory to apply deathmark.
  • Death Trooper
    Don’t mind me asking, who exactly are your 2nd, 3rd and 4th members? DT is basically the one trooper who is non debatable for a spot on an Iden team. Shore and storm are the two tanks you can choose from, snow and Magma are the two other damage outputs and Starck is your spare support if you don’t have him on your main imp team but DT is the one who is non debatable as best member overall
  • Death Trooper kills people dood. How could you not want a guy that has Death in his name? You'd rather the guy that enjoys long walks on the beach????
  • I've got Iden, Storm, Snow, Magma, already at 7 stars so I only wanted to farm death or shore, so it sounds like the answer is definitly death trooper
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Death Trooper kills people dood. How could you not want a guy that has Death in his name? You'd rather the guy that enjoys long walks on the beach????

The Death Troopers enjoyed a nice long walk on the beach too. They just shot the rebels on the beach a bit more than their Shore compatriots.