Commander Ahsoka tano availability

Prev1
Is CAT still available from the conquest store for shards? Haven’t seen her in days and she’s who I’ve been farming for

Replies

• Seems not at the moment. Whether this is an oversight or she's being moved to this new mini event.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    RC is still there, at least.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Should be sometime around end of May for it to be a year since launch cuz her kit reveal was May 20
  • What event?
  • Yeah even for crystals she has been gone for a week or so.

Oh well. Guess we have to grind her out on those proving ground events or pay for overpriced packs
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    I still have not seen CAT in rotation could still be bad RNG. As not sure why they would remove the shards intentionally before proving grounds and I had hoped she would stay there. RC is still in rotation and that’s from the release before. Also, not seen her for conquest tickets in the store either.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    She's missing from the wandering scavenger store in conquest..total horse crap.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    I had not got that far in conquest, it can not be coincidence, those nodes are fixed so that’s not bad RNG, they are removing CAT shards. But this is premature and also that decreases my estimate in finishing her I was hoping CAT shards would stay like RC, I was getting 30-40 shards through conquest and the conquest store with crystals a month.

PG will just replace that, so it’s not helping us speed up the farm it’s just removing CAT shards from conquest.

And they have stopped the farming by a few weeks whilst we wait for PG by removing CAT shards first. I was just thinking it was bad RNG and been holding back crystals and checking back. I even wasted a few refresh of store out of frustration. Should I raise a ticket for wasting crystals refreshing to see a character they had not announced they removed or did I miss something?
  • harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    jjkriv wrote: »

That's WAI. As Malgus is now active. Int and Malgus are crate rewards. Boba and Maul are in the earlier scavengers.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    edited May 2022

That's WAI. As Malgus is now active. Int and Malgus are crate rewards. Boba and Maul are in the earlier scavengers.

I thought RC was available last conquest?

Post edited by Rius on
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    3x1ow1f10c7i.png

RC is still available for conquest tokens…
  • Rius wrote: »

Conquest vs Conquest store.

CAT not available in the conquest store is a concern. CAT not available in early conquest scavengers (jawa conquest shop) is WAI.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    Rius wrote: »

CAT not available in the conquest store is a concern. CAT not available in early conquest scavengers (jawa conquest shop) is WAI.

Okay... Not sure why early conquest scavenger holds such factual importance to you. But that was just confirming CAT shards have been removed from game. And maybe even a little hope they had left it somewhere. If we had communication we would not need to figure stuff out ourselves.

Dose it matter which part WAI and which doesn’t? If PG released alongside conquest it might make sense to remove shards from either or both, as it didn’t and CAT is not available in game now, I suspect something is not WAI. I do not particularly care what but RC is still available through two sources. I think PG was internally delayed (fine as they did not give a release date) but seems like the team updating conquest store did not get the memo. Because it does not make sense to remove shards before PG release when they made the effort to maintain RC shards during last conquest. Let’s hope PG is released in next few days rather than the one year mark at the end of the month.

• Rius wrote: »
    Okay... Not sure why early conquest scavenger holds such factual importance to you.

Are you kidding me? Look at the quote I quoted and what I wrote. My comment was ALL ABOUT SCAVENGER NODES and nothing else. You then ridiculously misquoted me.

harvestmouse wrote:>>

Rius wrote:>>
    Okay... Not sure why early conquest scavenger holds such factual importance to you.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member

Are you kidding me? Look at the quote I quoted and what I wrote. My comment was ALL ABOUT SCAVENGER NODES and nothing else. You then ridiculously misquoted me.

Rius wrote:>>

Are you paraphrasing to change context of my comment? I said I don’t care what is working as intended, we were discussing whether CAT was available or not. Did you just come in this thread to correct people?

• Zero paraphrasing at all.

I'm not going to do what my mother told me to do all those years ago.
  • Badfish
    11 posts Member
    This really sucks and seems to go against what they said before on how they will deal with conquest shards as quoted here:

1. When we release a new unit to Conquest, we
    will do the following with previous Conquest
    exclusive units:
    • The older unit will remain in the End of
    Event rewards but will see the amount
    awarded in prize boxes reduced.
    • The amount of Conquest Currency
    needed to purchase shards will be
    slightly reduced.
    • Its unit shards will appear more
    frequently at Normal and/or Hard
    Node Merchants (Wandering
    Scavenger).
    2. Several months later a third new unit will be
    introduced in Conquest and that first unit
    (Razor Crest in this case) will:
    • Leave End of Event Prizing
    • Stay on Node Merchants (Wandering
    Scavenger)
    • Get added to Conquest Shipments for
    Crystals and Conquest Currency
    3. The last step for these units occurs
    approximately a year after their initial release
    • The unit will become more widely
    available and be moved to
    somewhere more accessible. The
    final details are undecided at this time
    but we are looking at adding to a
    Journey Guide style event or a
    Galactic Challenge. We will have more
    info on this in the future.
  • Winterwolves
    1717 posts Member
    It's just a question of what they meant by "more widely accessible". I guess you could say that 5 relic 3 characters to enter an event for shards is more accessible than a roster that can complete conquest. Also that free entry to an event on a monthly schedule is more accessible than paying with crystals from a shop. They didn't say quick to access. Just this vague term.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    Okay so the issue is it should be ‘moved’ which suggests removed from where it was at the same time as it’s made available elsewhere, which will be PG. One reason it may not be exactly the same time is if PG is a monthly event, they maybe setting up a schedule. I had hoped it would be on the may event schedule, when it was not I thought release maybe alongside conquest, which it unfortunately is not.

If we knew when PG was releasing we would be less worried of a delay and could factor it into farms. I also don’t think it’s too much to expect to perfectly time it with removing the shards. I think a few small threads have been started so maybe the issue will be picked up and they can either reassure us with PG being released really soon or realise there’s an issue.

At this rate they maybe should run it back to back in the first month to make up for the shards we are not able to farm at the moment.

• Wouldn't you expect proving grounds launch to coincide with 1 year after CAT was first unlocked? So roughly at the end of this set of conquests 16, 17 and 18.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    Wouldn't you expect proving grounds launch to coincide with 1 year after CAT was first unlocked? So roughly at the end of this set of conquests 16, 17 and 18.

That was a likely option, I also previously raised. I thought it would be independent of conquest at the end of the month, which is why I checked event schedule. Or alongside it dependant on how they chose to released it. Releasing PG at the end of the month is fine and makes sense. But if they choose this timeline and removed CAT shards already at the start of conquest then that will be a month or more without shards available in game. Something they were concerned with RC.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    CAT shards in weekly shipments.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    lb5xx3ty838g.jpeg
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    The store? Which store?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Zumwan wrote: »
    The store? Which store?

We could use a new thread for this question
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    The store? Which store?

I was tempted to create yet another thread just because you asked, and I may or may not be oblivious to sarcasm. But I'm showing restraint.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    The store? Which store?

I was tempted to create yet another thread just because you asked, and I may or may not be oblivious to sarcasm. But I'm showing restraint.

It would've been funny if you had lol
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    But to answer your question, we will find the answer in a few hours
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    So I guess this was the store sq2lrz9rlmra.png