56 posts Member
edited May 2022
Enough said

Worst, most mindless modifier in the game
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    I would contend that overpreppared, especially III and IV are much more mindless and terrible to overcome with all but a GL. It's literally just "bigger numbers and absurd speed" and no strategy at all.

All last SR can be overcome with protection up, instant defeat abilities, etc. There's theory crafting there. OP is just a GL/speed check, and older toons don't even get a turn
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    I would contend that overpreppared, especially III and IV are much more mindless and terrible to overcome with all but a GL. It's literally just "bigger numbers and absurd speed" and no strategy at all.

All last SR can be overcome with protection up, instant defeat abilities, etc. There's theory crafting there. OP is just a GL/speed check, and older toons don't even get a turn

I wonder how it would be with no overprepared, but stamina only to regenerate 1% per 60 Minutes. Then you could use more teams to fight but also need more teams because you run out of stamina more dramatically
  • Gurken
    59 posts Member
    Get rid of both. Overprepared was tolerable but terrible when it was only the worst teams in the game, but now that it's on almost everyone it's ridiculous. BB with overprepared? Makes sense to me. DR? Perfect! GAS that reflects 100+% damage is the best gameplay this game has ever seen!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Both are manageable, it's fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gurken
    59 posts Member
    Fair and balance gameplay vrlrch6t04nt.jpg
    qsdddpwo5x4j.jpg
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    It is fair - you can have a roster and/or discs that will allow you to 3 star it. And if you don't, you can work on it for next time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH