At What Gear Level Does Supreme Leader Kylo Ren Become Usable?

InfernoHelix
2 posts Member
edited May 2022
8ni0dep9bswi.png
hpa1rs1i3iss.png
185mdi2rwjke.png
Bit of context: I unlocked Supreme Leader Kylo Ren a few days ago ( May 1st) / Currently G11 + 3 Zetas (Supreme Leader, Stasis Strike, Furious Onslaught)
-
I’ve set him as my arena team lead and I’ve been ripping apart JKR, DR, SEE, even an R9 SEE when my Kylo was G9, and GAS with relative ease. One concern I have is that GAC 3v3 is approaching, I don’t see myself getting relics in time. Nor G12 because I need 100 shock prods (I farmed computers intensely though) Am I going to see much use for him at all this coming season? Or am I simply not going to be using him? I’d also appreciate some general team suggestions (5v5 and 3v3 as I am new to GL’s, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is my first GL)

TL;DR: New Supreme Leader Kylo Ren owner, 3 Zetas G11, what team comps work and is he useless before relics?

Replies

• Winterwolves
    1717 posts Member
    You won't be able to take on relic GLs with him, but the kit itself is very strong regardless of his current power. With KRU by his side to tank you would be able to beat many non GL teams.
  • Reliced TBH. His siphon ability allows him to continually increase his Mastery, which in turn allows him to continually increase his damage output. That’s why HSTR is a walk in the park for SLKR owners
  • Revanfan
    36 posts Member
    R5 and all zetas, imo.

Ulti is also super useful.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Without being Relic you don't have any mastery that can be increased. Below G13 he is mostly good in disabling QGJ's Omicron ability.
  • You won't be able to take on relic GLs with him, but the kit itself is very strong regardless of his current power. With KRU by his side to tank you would be able to beat many non GL teams.

I’ve been taking on Sith Eternal Emperor’s at relics, even an R9 one. I’m not sure if you saw that, or if you mean GL’s other than Sith Eternal? Who else would I put with Supreme Leader Kylo Ren alongside KRU?
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    You won't be able to take on relic GLs with him, but the kit itself is very strong regardless of his current power. With KRU by his side to tank you would be able to beat many non GL teams.

I’ve been taking on Sith Eternal Emperor’s at relics, even an R9 one. I’m not sure if you saw that, or if you mean GL’s other than Sith Eternal? Who else would I put with Supreme Leader Kylo Ren alongside KRU?

Standard composition that I use is SLKR(Lead), Hux, KRU, Sith Trooper, and FOST. The only key is to not use FOST special ability that gives bonus TM since that will decrease the team's health and protection. Once you get to Relic and all zetas you will see a big difference. Like others said, his kit is built on increasing mastery and it is hard to do that when you have 0 to start with. For upcoming GAC though, I wouldn't worry to bad. Depending on what your opponents have, you may be able to put him on defense and get lots of defensive wins or use him on offense.

Make no mistake, a Galactic Legend is a Galactic Legend even without relics. SLKR is one of the top characters in the game. You can likely beat almost any team you put him against (some exceptions exist) even at a relatively low gear level.
  • Revanfan wrote: »
    R5 and all zetas, imo.

Ulti is also super useful.

I am not getting R5 all Zetas intime which is why I asked if he was usable sub relics. I just got him G12