Next Galactic Legend(s)

Replies

• Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Its near Ridiculos we dont have a GL or a decent Leia Ingame.
    Now seems we gonna have GL Vitiate and Revan and not a GL Leia.
    Its Just ridiculous...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Any GL would do as long as Gamorrean Guard would be a prerequisite. Give me a reason to relic the guy.
  • Goavs506
    45 posts Member
    Durandal wrote: »
    Its Just ridiculous...

Why? She has her movies characters represented already

• Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    This thread has gone way off topic.

My comment to OP's question. LV is a GL. And GAC win/loss is closely tied with the number of GLs you have at your command. Only GLs can reliably take out another GL for good banners. All Non-GL counters to a GL have some disadvantages, like RNG, bad banners, expensive team members or are easily rendered useless if the GL to be countered doesn't have the right team combo or have specific modding.

LV is a very annoying defensive GL and offensively also very versatile. Think about it this way: If you have LV, most players will likely save SLKR or JMK for offense, because these are the two most reliable counters. Also they can't use Wat with SEE to counter your Rey. etc.

The bottom line is, LV might not be the most powerful GL out there, but it will give you more flexibility and restricts your opoonent's strategy. So I would definitely go for it.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Any GL would do as long as Gamorrean Guard would be a prerequisite. Give me a reason to relic the guy.

Be careful what you wish for. Relic 9 GG Inc.
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Goavs506 wrote: »
    Its Just ridiculous...

Why? She has her movies characters represented already

Not Sequel movie.
    The Great Leader and Force User.
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    Yoda should be galactic legend... If Kenobi is a legend, Yoda, the master and teacher who was almost thousends years old should be a legend...
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Yoda should be galactic legend... If Kenobi is a legend, Yoda, the master and teacher who was almost thousends years old should be a legend...

Those "xar" must be a level above GL, like a SUPREME tier.

Yoda even a decent Leader skill he has.
    KAM even a SKILL LEADER he has.
    A Jedi General in Clone Wars, member in high scale into the Jedi council.
    This game make some Crazy things...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Rey seems to be a good-for-nothing.

Rey is a chad
    qxd7a5plwx0z.png
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

Rey is a chad
    qxd7a5plwx0z.png

" With CAT!!!!!!!/Mace She holds better, but JMK > Rey. "
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited May 2022

Rey is a chad
    qxd7a5plwx0z.png

You can’t use CAT in Jedi missions with JMK
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

Yeah right. What % of Star Wars fans know him or half his requirements? Most fans just know the movies and shows like Mandalorian. It would be great for KOTOR fans but it a big let down if we miss out on OT GLs for a vast majority of fans.
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member

Rey is a chad
    qxd7a5plwx0z.png

You can’t use CAT in Jedi missions with JMK

But Rey isnt Badass w/CAT as i say...
  • IronCross wrote: »
    GL Revan > GL Leia

Yeah right. What % of Star Wars fans know him or half his requirements? Most fans just know the movies and shows like Mandalorian. It would be great for KOTOR fans but it a big let down if we miss out on OT GLs for a vast majority of fans.

You mean the guy from the most famous and successful Star Wars video game ever? Yeah. I'm pretty sure Star Wars fans know who Revan is lol. We get it. You want Leia. Fight for her. But don't sit here and act like Revan isn't one of the most famous Jedi/Sith out there.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    IronCross wrote: »
    GL Revan > GL Leia

Why not both? ;)
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

You mean the guy from the most famous and successful Star Wars video game ever? Yeah. I'm pretty sure Star Wars fans know who Revan is lol. We get it. You want Leia. Fight for her. But don't sit here and act like Revan isn't one of the most famous Jedi/Sith out there.

Old Republic is a very popular game, but nowhere near as many people played the game as watched the movies.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Revanfan wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    My prediction is Endor Leia and Jabba as the next set.

The key thing is that a Galactic Legend represents the final evolution of a character (Kylo to Unmasked to Supreme Leader; Sidious to Palpatine to SEE, etc).

So Lord Vader, the confused and blinded, unskilled, children killer, is the final evolution? Ever heard of Darth Vader?

Also, are you sure Endor Leia is the last evolution for someone who became a freking jedi a few decades later?

When did she become a Jedi? Did I miss something?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

Revan is a must-have GL, but until now we Just have GLs from SW Movies...until now...
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    Its Just ridiculous...
    Err...why? I dont really see Leia as a MUST HAVE GL...if anything...Han Solo would make some sense...
    Perhaps then Yoda ...
    At least if criteria is "power" in the movies...
    I cant really comment on Old Republic...never played the games or read the books...

• Revanfan
    36 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

I don't know a single person who likes Leia.

Revan? Well, like 25% of my friends know him, and who knows, likes.
  • Revanfan wrote: »
    [

You don't get out much, do you?
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

A % people who likes Leia > People who likes SLKR/Rey, and....they are there.
  • Revanfan
    36 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

Is thaf your personal experience?

For me, Leia is a boring, useless, whiny filler.

Pretty much exactly like Rey.

SLKR however, is one of the most complex, best written characters in the entire SW franchise.
    His redemption arc is close to Vader's.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

Your name is Revanfan and 75% of your friends have no idea who Revan is ? Dude, don’t be so shy and share your passion.
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

SLKR however, is one of the most complex, best written characters in the entire SW franchise.

th703iahe94x.jpg
    mbt2arz5ttms.jpg
    969ma3ibxstd.jpg
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

th703iahe94x.jpg
    mbt2arz5ttms.jpg
    969ma3ibxstd.jpg

Yes, a random gaming article that (I don’t even know how they’re ranking them) is definitely concrete proof that Rey & Kylo bad.

Y’all sequel haters are sum else ngl
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Kylo Ren is one of the best SW characters, IMO.

That list just proves that a lot of people will always hold the OT characters above all others no matter what.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

th703iahe94x.jpg
    mbt2arz5ttms.jpg
    969ma3ibxstd.jpg

Yes, a random gaming article that (I don’t even know how they’re ranking them) is definitely concrete proof that Rey & Kylo bad.

Y’all sequel haters are sum else ngl

I can pop some Pool about It.
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Kylo Ren is one of the best SW characters, IMO.

That list just proves that a lot of people will always hold the OT characters above all others no matter what.

Ever.
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    GL Revan > GL Leia

th703iahe94x.jpg
    mbt2arz5ttms.jpg
    969ma3ibxstd.jpg

I never told It.
    Never.
    Just Admit, Leia > Every Sequel in GL order Preference.