Journey guide is too hard.

Basically ive been tryna get palpatine in full star for the last 2 months and i havent even gotten him in 6 star yet because of how hard the battle is. I met the requirements but everytime i seem to have him below 20% health he just heals it all back and stuns my whole team. My mods are 5 and all my characters exept choppar is 7 star. I basically meet the requirements in every way. So i feel like they should make the battle easier. Not the farming, but the battle.

Replies

• StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    EP is one of the more difficult battles for sure, but still do-able at g10ish I think.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Can you maybe show your full team and mods? I feel like I was able to do it with g8 Rebels.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I was able to beat t7 with this:
    nm3rpraxgp8f.jpg

So it's doable. OP, if you register an account on swgoh.gg, that will enable people to help you as well.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Can you maybe show your full team and mods? I feel like I was able to do it with g8 Rebels.

I have full team 10.5k full 7 star and all purple full mk5 mods i dont know how to put a picture in so thats just the description
  • If you shared your ally code, others may be take a look at how you have your team modded and make some suggestions. Color of the mods doesnt help much
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    If you shared your ally code, others may be take a look at how you have your team modded and make some suggestions. Color of the mods doesnt help much

This would help so people could look. Knowing stats of mods helps a lot more than saying they are five dots. Mods is a case where bigger numbers of one thing doesn't always mean better. Also, power is a nearly meaningless stat, so knowing that doesn't help either.
  • SwgohSucksIshs
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    they made it too hard in general or buffed it up since original release it seems. bunch of kittens
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • they made it too hard in general or buffed it up since original release it seems. bunch of ****

Or maybe you just need to git gudder
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    they made it too hard in general or buffed it up since original release it seems. bunch of ****

Not too hard. 1000s of people have him. Perhaps you need to improve your skill.
  • If you think CLS is hard to get, wait until you try Chewie or GAS
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    If you think CLS is hard to get, wait until you try Chewie or GAS

... or Malak...
  • Binary
    50 posts Member
    Yea i have relic 5 toons for Chewie event, and even now it kicks my a$$

The level/star of your toons is not as important as the gear, you have a few toons there that are not high enough in Gear. if you show your gear level as well for each character and any Omega's/Zeta's you have applied it would help us direct you to the best path to completion
  • Binary
    50 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    ic5aeucz85rm.jpgi just beat it on auto with this team, was super easy. And Hera, Zeb and HRS had no mods on them