Does maul seem a bit OP this conquest?

12thParsec
195 posts Member
edited May 2022
So far maul has steam rolled my JML and LV. I did over 400k damage with JML team with an all assist on maul and Not one bar of protection was gone. I think maul with mandos gain way to much clan loyalty too fast. Around my 3rd turn they became unbeatable cause they had over 400 stacks of clan loyalty. Idk maybe I just suck but currently I’m stuck behind him and I have all 6 GLs.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    I am just starting section 5, where is Maul at?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    12thParsec wrote: »
    So far maul has steam rolled my JML and LV. I did over 400k damage with JML team with an all assist on maul and Not one bar of protection was gone. I think maul with mandos gain way to much clan loyalty too fast. Around my 3rd turn they became unbeatable cause they had over 400 stacks of clan loyalty. Idk maybe I just suck but currently I’m stuck behind him and I have all 6 GLs.

Try using a full GAS +501st lineup. Each stack of clan loyalty counts as a buff so the 501st will gain a ton of offence very quickly. If you have a data disk that recovers protection when an ally scores a critical hit your GAS will never sit down practically due to the counters.
  • 12thParsec
    195 posts Member
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

Try using a full GAS +501st lineup. Each stack of clan loyalty counts as a buff so the 501st will gain a ton of offence very quickly. If you have a data disk that recovers protection when an ally scores a critical hit your GAS will never sit down practically due to the counters.

This would be a good team to use. Only problem is it doesn’t really add to any of the feats.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

This would be a good team to use. Only problem is it doesn’t really add to any of the feats.

If your alternative is that you're stuck behind him? You can get the feats on other nodes.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Everywhere lol

Have found at least 3 nodes of him on sector 3
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

They’re a regular node team now
    g2tawhbqmm2t.jpeg

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    I went through all the sectors and never faced Maul. Weird
    Post edited by LordDirt on
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    He’s on the main path in sector 1 - two stops from the end. Not sure how you missed him
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    He’s on the main path in sector 1 - two stops from the end. Not sure how you missed him

Everyone has different nodes. For me that is Nightsisters.
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

Everyone has different nodes. For me that is Nightsisters.

Oh - after how many conquests, I had never realised that. Thanks that’s helpful to know although I do feel a bit daft for not noticing