If my maths are correct, it’s impossible to reach Conquest max reward if you don’t buy Inquisitors

Prev1
AleSahnDroh_1979
950 posts Member
edited May 2022
Title says all 🙄
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Your maths is incorrect. 50 inquisitor kills I’ll manage with g9 3* 5th brother.

Many guild mates have racked up purge with low gear, low star inquisitors.

Lots are reporting that you can send in Inquisitors with Malgus in the final battle to wrap up full inquisitor feat without spending anything.
  • Ok, I’ll try 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • That’s the spirit!
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Your maths is incorrect. 50 inquisitor kills I’ll manage with g9 3* 5th brother.
    I did the same thanks to Zealous Ambition and Amplified Agony disks and LV lead
    But it requires a lot of tuning to the speed to have a good order and a rather easy opponent

Don't forget to let the timer expire before killing the last enemy to conserve stamina (you don't need the victory, only the kills)
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    Side note...i am not yet in Sector 5...but i am assuming you can get MAX REWARD without doing all feats...no?
    (Are there so many feats with inquisitors? Last season i could get max rewards with at least one feat missing)
  • I got a 6* g11 2nd sister, 5* 9th sister, and the rest 3* g8, and have done both inquisitors feats in sector 3 and 4. Purge you might need to use frenzy tech and palpatine lead against FO or Carth, and let the battles run out
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Fixed the title
    7fwpa2ngci42.jpeg
  • CaesarAM
    246 posts Member
    Ghost666 wrote: »
    Side note...i am not yet in Sector 5...but i am assuming you can get MAX REWARD without doing all feats...no?
    (Are there so many feats with inquisitors? Last season i could get max rewards with at least one feat missing)

Yes, but mathematically this round you need at least one of the inquisitor based feats. There are four worth 39 points which is more than the amount you have to spare.
  • CaesarAM wrote: »

Yes, but mathematically this round you need at least one of the inquisitor based feats. There are four worth 39 points which is more than the amount you have to spare.

Arent you forgetting about the malfunctioning Dread disc? At this moment 15 points are immediately lost on a non-inq themed feat.
  • bap1234
    126 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    CaesarAM wrote: »

Arent you forgetting about the malfunctioning Dread disc? At this moment 15 points are immediately lost on a non-inq themed feat.

yup the dread disk is not working, so -15. in the future they should reward the full key cards for bugged feats
  • You can do every inquisitor feat with 3 star inquisitors.
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    CaesarAM wrote: »

OK...thanks. I am playing Normal and starting sector 4...NO INQUISITOR feat so far...so i was wondering what the issue was...

• You can do every inquisitor feat with 3 star inquisitors.

Care to elaborate this a little bit? I am interested in the full inq squad feat in sector 5.
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    You can do every inquisitor feat with 3 star inquisitors.

Care to elaborate this a little bit? I am interested in the full inq squad feat in sector 5.

The last battle with a summoned Malgus, the opponent team got no modifiers. And if one of your inquisitors go below 50% health, the entire enemy team is fear'ed
  • nice ty
  • zatho
    747 posts Member

The last battle with a summoned Malgus, the opponent team got no modifiers. And if one of your inquisitors go below 50% health, the entire enemy team is fear'ed

And how about sector 4 boss feat? "Win with a full squad of Inquisitors surviving"
  • zatho wrote: »

And how about sector 4 boss feat? "Win with a full squad of Inquisitors surviving"

Some streamer did it with 5and6* g8 characters, so should be doable
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »

yeah, I've found the video. I am confused about the feats, as I thought Inquisitors are Unaligned Force Users
    y6ag2f1e19kd.png

• Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Palpatine, wat, second, seventh and ninth sister wirh frenzy tech can do the purge feat with extremely low gear levels
  • zatho wrote: »
    zatho wrote: »

yeah, I've found the video. I am confused about the feats, as I thought Inquisitors are Unaligned Force Users
    y6ag2f1e19kd.png

They are, maybe CG made a bug in this conquest. Dont think there were any more of those ;)
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Title says all 🙄

I am about to get the red crate and I didnt buy any Inquisitors.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Title says all 🙄

I am about to get the red crate and I didnt buy any Inquisitors.

Same here. The grind however became really annoying. The amount of energy you have to buy daily gets more and more. It feels like in some months, you even have to buy 100 crystal refreshes to get everything done. And without JMK and JML, a lot of feats may not be possible.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Yes, the crystal resources needed are going up each conquest
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Probably because Darth Malgus is an epic character.
  • You can do the feats if you have the right disks or whaled. And you can skip some if you only have the right disks for some of the feats.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    All done without spending money on inquisitors.62me9531e369.png
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    All done without spending money on inquisitors.62me9531e369.png

Nice. Did you also Pay 100 crystal for energy?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I have 80k+ of crystals saved up. No money spent.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    I have 80k+ of crystals saved up. No money spent.

That was not my question. How many times a day did you buy conquest energy (for crystals)? 3 times makes 150 (50 for each), if you bought more, you pay 100 per refresh