CAT Shards Gone From Store?

Yenfay
11 posts Member
edited May 2022
Are there no more CAT shards in the conquest store? I haven’t seen any since BFSOJ came to the CS. I’m only 35 shards away with all of her gear saved up and this would be a huge bummer…
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Might have to wait for proving grounds event. Maybe it starts Wednesday?
  • Having exactly the same issue. Suddenly it’s all BF and Maul and no CAT shards at all!
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    There’s another thread where we suspect this to be the case. Not many people commenting but I gather most larger rosters were able to have farmed more from conquest release, so this only affects those trying to catch up through purchasing shards with crystals. Quite the challenge from crystals earned in game, so not sure how many were doing this. Or maybe it’s just taking time for people to realise they are not on a dry spell.

I understand it being frustrating.

I haven’t got further to check for myself yet but another player mentioned CAT is also not showing up in conquest scavenger (sector 2 onwards) either where I was purchasing with conquest tokens during conquest. So PG can not be too far off if they have removed any way to farm CAT in the meantime. I hope.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI can someone give us an idea when we can continue to farm CAT? I just don’t understand why she has been made un-farmable for over a week already with no idea when PG is going to be released. My best ‘guess’ is PG will be released end of this month, was it really the plan to stop us farming until then? I get this is an issue that only effects those with smaller rosters but PG was supposed to improve our ability to catch up. And so far our ability to farm CAT has only been removed.
  • I'm curious when Proving Grounds will be available as well. They announced it but haven't heard anything since or a launch date. And I can confirm no CAT shards anywhere. I was expecting the removal of CAT from the conquest shop to coincide with the launch of PG. And maybe that was the original plan but something got borked up with the launch of PG. An announcement would be nice so we know what's up.
  • Dezilin
    7 posts Member
    Been stuck at 328 shards since the change, really would like to know when I can finally get my Ahsoka
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    Dezilin wrote: »
    Been stuck at 328 shards since the change, really would like to know when I can finally get my Ahsoka

Wow so close, I hope you get it soon.

• Yenfay
    11 posts Member
    Rius wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI can someone give us an idea when we can continue to farm CAT? I just don’t understand why she has been made un-farmable for over a week already with no idea when PG is going to be released. My best ‘guess’ is PG will be released end of this month, was it really the plan to stop us farming until then? I get this is an issue that only effects those with smaller rosters but PG was supposed to improve our ability to catch up. And so far our ability to farm CAT has only been removed.

I would also like to know asap as one of the few people who’ve been farming crystals ftp to get CAT shards. I know it’s a minor gripe considering she’s supposed to be a mid-game to late-game character, but my hope is that PG is fun yet not too challenging. I’m 2.8 gp with a small selection of reliced characters, so I’m worried that if it’s too difficult I won’t be able to farm shards that were once a button click and some determination-filled crystal farming away.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    Yenfay wrote: »
    Rius wrote: »

I would also like to know asap as one of the few people who’ve been farming crystals ftp to get CAT shards. I know it’s a minor gripe considering she’s supposed to be a mid-game to late-game character, but my hope is that PG is fun yet not too challenging. I’m 2.8 gp with a small selection of reliced characters, so I’m worried that if it’s too difficult I won’t be able to farm shards that were once a button click and some determination-filled crystal farming away.

As this is a means to finish CAT off, I don’t expect too much from it or for it to be too challenging. Not many of the larger rosters and particularly P2P who wanted CAT will need it so I would be surprised if they invested a lot of time. It’s mostly those which were low level on her release or very close to finishing. I’m thinking it may be like the bounty modes we get ROLO and Wampa from which can be fun but fairly routine if you meet gear requirements.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    CAT shards in weekly shipments.
This discussion has been closed.