Kit Reveal: TIE/IN interceptor Prototype

13Next

Replies

• It would be much appreciated if the ability descriptions were more clear. For the TIE/IN reinforcement ability, you just say "all ships", which could mean all ships currently on field, or all ships including reinforcements. There is precedent in the Y-wing unique ability which specifies reinforcements as well. And, because it is NOT specified for the TIE/IN, it can lead to confusion. Please be as specific and clear as possible in your descriptions, AND consistent from one description to the next. We shouldn't have to go to forums and posts to bridge the gap for information.
  • It would be much appreciated if the ability descriptions were more clear. For the TIE/IN reinforcement ability, you just say "all ships", which could mean all ships currently on field, or all ships including reinforcements. There is precedent in the Y-wing unique ability which specifies reinforcements as well. And, because it is NOT specified for the TIE/IN, it can lead to confusion. Please be as specific and clear as possible in your descriptions, AND consistent from one description to the next. We shouldn't have to go to forums and posts to bridge the gap for information.

If CG was clear on what they're selling, they would lose on sales.
    (bfsoj, omiqgj...)
  • Metroplex79
    832 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Is the original TIE Fighter better for survivability?

My Interceptor's Dodge Chance is 2%, while my TIE is 28.92%.

It seems the Interceptor isn't as nimble as it should be. Plus having a Force user as a pilot should be better than a regular conscript or volunteer. I know the game doesn't revolve around the actual SW universe, but still, there's should be a bit more of an advantage.

The 2% for Dodge Chance is also on Hound's Tooth, MG-100 StarFortress, TIE Echelon, Emperor's Shuttle, B-28 Bomber, and Rebel Y-Wing.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Is the original TIE Fighter better for survivability?

My Interceptor's Dodge Chance is 2%, while my TIE is 28.92%.

It seems the Interceptor isn't as nimble as it should be. Plus having a Force user as a pilot should be better than a regular conscript or volunteer. I know the game doesn't revolve around the actual SW universe, but still, there's should be a bit more of an advantage.

The 2% for Dodge Chance is also on Hound's Tooth, MG-100 StarFortress, TIE Echelon, Emperor's Shuttle, B-28 Bomber, and Rebel Y-Wing.

Pretty sure the 2% Dodge Chance is on every ship not named (the original) TIE Fighter - at least for base stats, others gain Foresight or Evasion from uniques. Dodges are just that ship’s thing.