just about had a heart attack

So pIayed earlier today and everything was good...then I go on tonight and bam! I'm in the tutorial as a level one player - all my stuff was gone!! Luckily I was able to Uninstall, the reinstall and log in under play to reestablish. Any one else have that issue?

Replies

• Options
    Yep me too while getting lando 2 Shard
    Restarted game n all was good, neally s**t bricks thou as have had others games wreaked like this in the past
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Lol happens to me from time to time as well. My heart always sinks because.. what if?
  • Options
    First time it's happened for me. Just picked up a star for sid. I was like...ah crap! I'm not starting over!
  • V8tt
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Happened to me. I had 10 billion credits, and all good toons maxed. Logged in today and had only 2 million credits and some ok maxed toons. Devs...can you fix this please?
  • V8tt
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...also had a billion crystals too.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yup. I am guessing android? Logout and play the guest account to about level 2 which allows you to select settings to log in. This saves the Uninstaller reinstall that I have had sometimes not log me back in right away.
  • Options
    Billion crystal and billion credits ??? Uh ??
  • Options
    First time it's happened for me. Just picked up a star for sid. I was like...ah crap! I'm not starting over!
  • Daryth
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, level to 2, when happen again go to options ---> log in to google play
  • ChazSunray
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    V8tt wrote: »
    Oh yeah...also had a billion crystals too.
    V8tt wrote: »
    Happened to me. I had 10 billion credits, and all good toons maxed. Logged in today and had only 2 million credits and some ok maxed toons. Devs...can you fix this please?

If you had all of that, the swgoh police probably investigated your account and said: "Yeah, this guy did not spend $6,369,000 for crystals....NERF!!", and was nice enough to leave you with whatever they did.
  • Options
    Looks like having sarcasm on a forum is like yelling bomb on an airplane... *hand waves over head with a soft swoosh sound*
  • Options
    tajiena wrote: »
    Looks like having sarcasm on a forum is like yelling bomb on an airplane... *hand waves over head with a soft swoosh sound*

Gaylord Focker: "I can say bomb on an airplane if I want...Bomb-bomb-ba-bomb-bomb...."

@tajiena :
    Nope, no swooshing over my head, I am a master at sarcasm...that is why I added a little sarcastic twist to their sarcasm.

I only bothered posting in the first place, because I was curious how much a billion crystals would cost...

Whooooshhhhhhh.....