End of Sector 2 ...

Stenun
851 posts Member
edited May 2022
What the ... ?
So I tried this with just one character; I figured my heavily reliced Enfys Nest should stand a good chance of getting Calculated Risk all by herself. And after the first opponent is defeated ... all the rest just stand there. Still stealthed, still immune to damage. Enfys Nest just repeatedly bounces off them. What a waste of 20 energy ...

So I tried it with Rey and Enfys Nest ...
And Enfys Nest kills the first opponent, Rey kills the enemy Leader ... and then the same thing happens. Permanent stealthed, damage immune opponents.

40 energy wasted.

If this is a known issue, why aren't there warnings in game already?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• ssj4tim
    135 posts Member
    Check the modifiers, it does tell you under the Deathmatch. You can't undersized that fight, plus one of the feats is to have 5 victors, kind of an odd choice to try to undersize the fight.
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Stenun wrote: »
    What the ... ?
    So I tried this with just one character; I figured my heavily reliced Enfys Nest should stand a good chance of getting Calculated Risk all by herself. And after the first opponent is defeated ... all the rest just stand there. Still stealthed, still immune to damage. Enfys Nest just repeatedly bounces off them. What a waste of 20 energy ...

And Enfys Nest kills the first opponent, Rey kills the enemy Leader ... and then the same thing happens. Permanent stealthed, damage immune opponents.

40 energy wasted.

Hi buddy, the node is bugged.
    Try going in with one of C3P0, Hermit Yoda, Wat or Mon Mothma as the leader.... take 3 others in (I included Sion & Nihilus to try & get the global feat done)...
    ... watch what happens... you'll get the undersized feat done, and have a bit of a shock & a laugh! 👍
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    ssj4tim wrote: »
    Check the modifiers, it does tell you under the Deathmatch. You can't undersized that fight, plus one of the feats is to have 5 victors, kind of an odd choice to try to undersize the fight.

One of the Feats is "Calculated Risk: Complete the battle with an undersized squad".
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Gavsta wrote: »
    Stenun wrote: »
    What the ... ?

40 energy wasted.

Hi buddy, the node is bugged.
    Try going in with one of C3P0, Hermit Yoda, Wat or Mon Mothma as the leader.... take 3 others in (I included Sion & Nihilus to try & get the global feat done)...
    ... watch what happens... you'll get the undersized feat done, and have a bit of a shock & a laugh! 👍

Yep, that worked! Mon Mothma fled immediately and I got a 2 star victory and the Calculated Risk feat. Thank you.
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    Doing the battle with 5 characters and getting victor on them all doesn't trigger the other feat either, so that is impossible to get. I'm just doing the leaderless battles and scion/ Nihilus battles instantly and grabbing those feats off it.
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    Mohrg wrote: »
    Doing the battle with 5 characters and getting victor on them all doesn't trigger the other feat either, so that is impossible to get. I'm just doing the leaderless battles and scion/ Nihilus battles instantly and grabbing those feats off it.

qopguws9qir3.png
    I wouldn’t say impossible 😉
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Mohrg wrote: »

DoT and TD disks break the Victors feat, you'll need to take those off