CG_Tusken_Meathead
331 posts EA Community Manager
edited May 2022
[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]
2azvylwuk2ue.jpg

UNIT NAME: 50R-T
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Support, Droid, Leader, Old Republic
A true support character who focuses on raising her team to new heights by utilizing tactical skills to manipulate battle

ABILITIES:

BASIC: Calculated Odds
o4pq4nfldbux.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is Target Locked, this attack is guaranteed to critically hit if able. If all allies are Droids and this attack critically hits, the next ally to take a turn gains Advantage for 2 turns at the start of their turn.

SPECIAL 1: Sabacc Shuffle (CD:4) (Zeta)
s8lusujlt6ye.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to all enemies 3 times and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. At the start of battle, if all allies are non-Separatist Droids, this attack has a 60% chance to inflict Target Lock, and will remove 10% Turn Meter for each instance of damage (max 30%). Additionally, allies gain 10% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter each time this ability is used.

All allies gain 5% Turn Meter for each debuff inflicted by this ability (max 60%).

SPECIAL 2: Tactical Advantage (CD: 4)
zgdmwumnfddp.gif

Final Text: Dispel all debuffs on the weakest ally and they gain Advantage, Health Steal, and Speed Up for 2 turns. If the ally was a non-Separatist Droid and if any debuffs were dispelled this way, they gain Offense Up and Tenacity Up for 2 turns and inflict Target Lock and Speed Down on the weakest enemy for 2 turns.

Leader - Spare Parts (Zeta) (Omicron)

Final Text: Droid allies have +35% Defense, +35 Speed, and gain Spare Parts until the end of battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. At the start of battle, if all allies are Droids, 50R-T gains 30% Max Health and 40 Speed.

Spare Parts: +30% Critical Chance and +30% Offense; if this character is defeated, they are revived with 100% Health, gain Foresight and Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns, and dispel this buff from all allies; this revive can't be prevented

While in Conquest: If all allies are non-Separatist Droids, the first time in battle the first enemy to take a turn is defeated, all allies are revived with 60% Health, and gain Damage Immunity and Instant Defeat Immunity for 2 turns, these buffs can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. This revive can't be prevented.

UNIQUE: VIP Treatment

Final Text: At the start of battle, the weakest other ally gains VIP. Whenever the VIP is damaged, they gain Stealth for 2 turns and 50R-T recovers 5% Health and Protection. Whenever 50R-T is damaged, allies with VIP recover Health and Protection equal to 5% of 50R-T's Max Health and Protection and they gain Offense Up for 2 turns, 50R-T then gains Defense Up and 50% Protection Up (stacking, max 250%) for 2 turns. If all allies are Droids at the start of battle, 50R-T and the VIP are immune to Turn Meter reduction.

VIP: When receiving damage, gain bonuses from characters that utilize VIP

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Glad we got that sorted out!
  • Unexpected. Wonder if they’re saving Satele Shan for a future Conquest reward.
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Conquest Omicron lol what a waste, how about two more Tuskins

mmwmalvkek5k.png
  • My Droids exclusive project is much excite
  • DREAMm
    6 posts Member
    Maybe fix issue with conquest feats first?
  • There is a very big focus on making her work with non separatist droids, which haven't got any reworks or new characters for more than 3 years. I wonder if that means we are going to get something new for separatist droids because its about time
  • For the omicron, if the last enemy defeated is the one that first took a turn (i.e. the contract target) does the revive still go off, or does the victory get counted first? and has this been tested.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    There is a very big focus on making her work with non separatist droids, which haven't got any reworks or new characters for more than 3 years. I wonder if that means we are going to get something new for separatist droids because its about time

Sep droids are fine, they have a good niche in the meta. No reason to upset that apple cart.
  • I'm guessing this is building up to old republic GLs
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    331 posts EA Community Manager
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Glad we got that sorted out!

hahaha :D I make the best hints haha
  • Gurken
    59 posts Member
    Unexpected. Wonder if they’re saving Satele Shan for a future Conquest reward.

That's what I'm expecting, make a 5th old republic Jedi to elevate them and push you to run jkr on his own team
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    I think it's strange for this game to introduce new characters to the SW universe. With so many existing characters to choose from now (even more since they added non-cannon characters like OR and since we started getting more and more TV series), why did they need to create a new character?
  • Gurken
    59 posts Member
    I don't see why conquest needed its own omicrons, should have just made it allow all omicrons. It would make TB omicrons more valuable
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    WHY not Scorpio? Scorpio had bigger influence on OR then unknown character :o
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Oh snap, so this character is a swgoh creation? Why no GL tag?
  • Clash2Far
    179 posts Member
    I’m sorry but what self respecting Sabacc dealer isn’t a Scoundrel?
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    instant defeat immunity… the markings for the new GL meta
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    So if all allies are droids does she get +75 speed? Ambiguous wording is ambiguous
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    I have literary no idea who to run her with. We dont have LS droid that you can use with her without taking them from other teams that uses them already. Maybe except T3-M4 and technically Chopper and K2S0. Every other LS droid have a place in different team already.

What is the meaning of this char CG?
  • Skinless
    19 posts Member
    I feel like while it’s already hard to defend the introduction of a conquest omicron (you can technically use more often than a TB or TW omicron), when a data disc doesn’t trigger its own themed feat. Yes an update hopefully is coming to fix this, however the concern is more in that a number of current features are having a number of issues, which really shadows over the possible excitement or opportunity for what could be an actually positive introduction.
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    ShawDou wrote: »
    I have literary no idea who to run her with. We dont have LS droid that you can use with her without taking them from other teams that uses them already. Maybe except T3-M4 and technically Chopper and K2S0. Every other LS droid have a place in different team already.

Did you not spot that she is a droid (sector 2 feat) old republic (global feat) and I'm sure she ticks off a couple of other feats for the next 3 conquests so to get any use out of her you need to whale now, then in 3 months she is irrelevant.
    Also with such a massive array of characters why are you making up new ones? and a gambling droid?
  • ShawDou wrote: »

I only see that it calls out non-Separatist Droids, not light or dark side droids. I think you could us HK-47, IG-88, and Imperial probe droid. IG-88 and IPD have nice synergy with target lock, an AoE target lock works well with them. I am sure there is some unique ability exploit that will make them rework this character after the release.
  • Devian wrote: »
    WHY not Scorpio? Scorpio had bigger influence on OR then unknown character :o

My guess is they will have Scorpio come out soon too. Too iconic of a character to just leave off the map.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Ultra wrote: »
    instant defeat immunity… the markings for the new GL meta
    You may be right. Vitiate loved "instant death". Be it his Force Lightning while he was Valkorion, or mass genocide through the Ritual
  • jrodfantastic
    63 posts Member
    edited May 2022

Don’t get me wrong, I am VERY excited for Sortie and she fulfills a role this game definitely needed. But c’mon… our boy Lobot has been crying for years for this responsibility . #Justice4Lobot
  • Omicron... for Conquest...

Pffff. I can't take this seriously.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    A conquest omicron?? Wow….so you guys took a layup of a win with the community to make ALL omicrons work for conquest, as well as one specific game mode, and you guys instead make a conquest only omicron….ridiculous lmao.

Glad you fixed some bugs helping the community but not the ones hurting them with conquest. Cheers
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    i’m glad CG finally have an OG character - cool they went with a droid
  • I am not even going to take my free shards for this character. The decision to make a new character instead of using any of the MANY characters we do not have yet seems tone deaf. I personally do not even feel like this type of droid fits in the SW universe (I know it is in kotor) and I am so happy that it is not canon.
  • Harthal
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    time to get to work on rule 34 boys!