Incorrect GAC rewards

Replies

• Yeah same here, I finished in Kyber 1 but only got sent rewards for Aurodium 1, quite a significant difference! 9coabinip5ih.jpg
    goudl7k968n9.jpg
  • I got Arodium 2 rewards and I am in kyber 1. Hope they fix this soon
  • WookieeMeatIsChewy
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Same issue. I was promoted to Kyber 3 after my last round and got rewards for Aurodium 4, but it says Kyber 4 for some reason. I’m missing out on 595 crystals and 1,040 grand currency.

Username: WookieeMeatIsChewy
    Ally code: 346-876-561

e8jx2t2cb09a.jpeg
    jb63e3na5rw0.jpeg
    407r8tvn113z.png
  • Solarite
    26 posts Member
    I got Kyber 3 rewards and I am ... Bronzium 5. Nice :*
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    I got info that i finished in kyber 4.got rewards from kyber 4. And i will start next gac in aurodium 1. Why? I started season in kyber 4, won 6 rounds, lost 6 rounds. So why i go to aurodium?
  • I too was short on rewards. Got aurodium rewards instead of kyber
  • SerWulfgar
    471 posts Member
    Wow. As a matter of fact i did not even check the reward before hitting "claim". (I know, misplaced trust from my side) how do I check now if I got the correct reward?
  • Asp
    8 posts Member
    The same. Got Aurodium 2 rewards for finishing in Kyber 1.

Ally code is 181-314-532.

It would be actually nice to hear an acknowledgment from CG at least.

3dya00pncbj5.jpeg
    9ps9wcm8zgvg.jpeg
  • MPKeks
    2 posts Member
    Same here .. I finished in K1. the message says #-1.280 in K2 and I get rewards for A2.

Should we claim the rewards anyway?
  • Same, finished Kyber 4 but got Aurodium rewards...unfortunately forgot to take a screenshot...
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    Team is aware and has eyes on it and are investigating it! Thanks everyone for reporting this.

Any idea if investigation will result in rewards being adjusted?

I would love to buy crystals on discounts but I won't do that if I'm being ripped off on crystals and others rewards from GAC
  • Revanfan
    36 posts Member
    Team is aware and has eyes on it and are investigating it! Thanks everyone for reporting this.

Once they figure out how to resolve it, please say it here if we have to log a ticket individually, or if you can push out the missing rewards+compensation in mass, automatically.

Thanks!
  • Beeblebrox
    424 posts Member

Doesn't fill me with confidence since they've been "investigating" the TIE Echelon for 8-WEEKS now and still not a single further word on the situation, should we expect the same with this "investigation" :|
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member

Hi, i
    My problem with gac is little different. I started season in kyber 4 with skill rating 3009points.i won 6 rounds, lost 6 rounds. I received info that i finished in kyber4, rewards were for kyber4, but i went down to aurodium 1. How is that possible? My skill rating is 2955. Very strange. Also i checked swgoh.gg gac scorings and in period from 4th april to 4th may score was going down 7 times and 6 times up, shouldnt be ther 12 changes of skill rating according to numbers of rounds during season? I already post ticket and contacted support but nothing so far. My ally code 414528619
  • Gawejn wrote: »

Hi, i
    My problem with gac is little different. I started season in kyber 4 with skill rating 3009points.i won 6 rounds, lost 6 rounds. I received info that i finished in kyber4, rewards were for kyber4, but i went down to aurodium 1. How is that possible? My skill rating is 2955. Very strange. Also i checked swgoh.gg gac scorings and in period from 4th april to 4th may score was going down 7 times and 6 times up, shouldnt be ther 12 changes of skill rating according to numbers of rounds during season? I already post ticket and contacted support but nothing so far. My ally code 414528619

According to the latest .gg you ended up in K5 after the last round:

4726llwf0v05.png
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    Gawejn wrote: »

Hi, i

4726llwf0v05.png

According to info
    Gawejn wrote: »

Hi, i

4726llwf0v05.png

According to the message with rewards it was kyber 4. But yes according to game it was kyber 5.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Any update on our missing rewards yet @CG_Tusken_Meathead ? Wouldn’t it be a good idea to fixing last seasons before starting a new season?
  • Do we have to do something to get our rewards fixed? Are they gonna fix it and push it out to everyone? Not much has been said or addressed for such a big issue we are in the dark
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    BuddyGuy88 wrote: »
    Do we have to do something to get our rewards fixed? Are they gonna fix it and push it out to everyone? Not much has been said or addressed for such a big issue we are in the dark

Good luck! I still have discrepancies from 1st and 2nd GAC rewards after the change, I've asked here a few times, never heard back, same goes for support.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    It's been a week and you owe a lot of people crystals... A message from the Community Manager regarding an ETA would be nice.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead looking for an update please.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Kripty wrote: »

he already said in an upcoming update we will get the rewards, so lets wait until the next update...

In an upcoming release we will be providing the missing rewards to those people who were affected.
    Thank you for your reporting of the issue and your patience.
  • Executor event coming up in a few days....CG better remedy this as those crystals will be heavily needed
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

he already said in an upcoming update we will get the rewards, so lets wait until the next update...

In an upcoming release we will be providing the missing rewards to those people who were affected.

The community managers have a bad habit of saying things and then never following up on them.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »

The community managers have a bad habit of saying things and then never following up on them.

I agree, but this is a case where they aknowleged the issue (above) then replied in the main dev post post that reward will come in a later update (which is a follow up to then investigating)
    So knowing there is a new update today there is a good change the rewards come today as well, and if they dont okay lets ask them for a new update.

So in summary yeah they said something and followed up. Now lets see if they follow through with what they said about rewards coming
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Executor event coming up in a few days....CG better remedy this as those crystals will be heavily needed

Didn't something similar happen with crystals just before an executor event? Not being sarcastic, but that make-good (or whatever it was called) didn't happen till after the executor event, right?
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member

I agree, but this is a case where they aknowleged the issue (above) then replied in the main dev post post that reward will come in a later update (which is a follow up to then investigating)
    So knowing there is a new update today there is a good change the rewards come today as well, and if they dont okay lets ask them for a new update.

So in summary yeah they said something and followed up. Now lets see if they follow through with what they said about rewards coming

And see now we had the update with no reward or news, so now asking for the follow up again makes sense
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    It's been over a week and you owe a lot of people crystals... You've pushed an update with no mention of the issue. I could use 500 crystals for conquest refreshes.

A message from the Community Manager regarding an ETA would be nice. Please
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    It's been over a week and you owe a lot of people crystals... You've pushed an update with no mention of the issue. I could use 500 crystals for conquest refreshes.

A message from the Community Manager regarding an ETA would be nice. Please

They already acknowledged it. Why would they mention it again in a totally unrelated update post?