Malgus pack

DaveX19
17 posts Member
Anyone see a malgus pack in the store?
k9o540r8r1c3.jpeg

Replies

• This was stealthily edited out of the post...hmmm...
  • DaveX19
    17 posts Member
    BeralCator wrote: »
    This was stealthily edited out of the post...hmmm...

That’s unfortunate
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    What is the point of conquest if you just release a pack
  • Gurken
    59 posts Member
    Ngl I'd buy packs to avoid doing conquest
  • Shame :(
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    Gurken wrote: »
    Ngl I'd buy packs to avoid doing conquest

Now that's feedback on Conquest.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    What is the point of conquest if you just release a pack

Money from pass + More money from packs, isn't obvious???
  • This may not hit until after the 3rd conquest
  • Would be nice to get an explanation on this so we aren't wondering if a pack is coming or not now. Don't play mind games with us, CG. Can you please just tell us if these packs are coming and if so when?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Usually packs of conquest characters arrive after the third conquest
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Every conquest unit gets a pack of theirs added into the game files around their first rotation

This ain’t new unless they release it for sale much earlier than previous ones
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Usually packs of conquest characters arrive after the third conquest

yeah the packs are pushed into the game files, but not available for players, until after the third conquest. Usually

Malgus packed was pushed on yesterday's update, and probably will show up for purchase after the third conquest
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    I already bought it and pulled 330 shards!
  • Monel wrote: »
    I already bought it and pulled 330 shards!

I pulled a R8 Malgus myself
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Would be nice to get an explanation on this so we aren't wondering if a pack is coming or not now. Don't play mind games with us, CG. Can you please just tell us if these packs are coming and if so when?

It would be nice, but too bad for us. We have to just guess. Based on previous rewards, these are the packs that come after the 3rd Conquest, but hard to know for sure since CG won't acknowledge it at all.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Christmas is coming mom, why won't you tell me what you bought me so I'll just know already!
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Christmas is coming mom, why won't you tell me what you bought me so I'll just know already!

Are you equating wanting to know when bugs that have existed for years are going to be fixed to wanting to know what someone bought me for Christmas? That's a new one.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »

Are you equating wanting to know when bugs that have existed for years are going to be fixed to wanting to know what someone bought me for Christmas? That's a new one.

I think he's equating believing in the possibility of bugs being fixed to believing in Santa Claus.
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    We have felt his presents
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    We have felt his presents
    giphy.gif?****=ecf05e47p8ld7en4twsumqqsf5klwmtx4ln3fwwa8jlc2qi8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?