Conquest "Fixes" - Why not both?

scuba
14034 posts Member
edited May 2022
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/255970/content-update-5-11-2022

Helps player:
Fixed issue where Pacifist leaders would trigger wins in Sector 2 boss fight with the Deathmatch modifier.

Hinders player:
[Won't Take effect until next Conquest] Corrected issue where Thermal Detonator and Damage Over Time effects killing the Sector 2 boss (Deathmatch modifier) would not correctly count towards wins.

We only get a fix to the issue that is helping the players not the one that is hindering the players?
why-not-both-why-not.gif

@CG_Tusken_Meathead
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Did they fix the dread disk bug?
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Because one encourage spending and the other just help player
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/255970/content-update-5-11-2022

Helps player:
    Fixed issue where Pacifist leaders would trigger wins in Sector 2 boss fight with the Deathmatch modifier.

Hinders player:
    [Won't Take effect until next Conquest] Corrected issue where Thermal Detonator and Damage Over Time effects killing the Sector 2 boss (Deathmatch modifier) would not correctly count towards wins.

We only get a fix to the issue that is helping the players not the one that is hindering the players?
    why-not-both-why-not.gif

@CG_Tusken_Meathead

I imagine the bug list and priority on CG is likely

"It is helping the player?"

Yes: DEPLOY THE GARRISON!!!

No: It can wait
  • Again - did they fix the dread disk?
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    333 posts EA Community Manager

Helps player:

Hinders player:

why-not-both-why-not.gif

@CG_Tusken_Meathead

From my understanding, its a tech/deployment issue that wont be able to get implemented until the next time around.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

Helps player:

Hinders player:

why-not-both-why-not.gif

@CG_Tusken_Meathead

From my understanding, its a tech/deployment issue that wont be able to get implemented until the next time around.

Well then why hurt the player in the meantime? Leave in the bug that helps us until you can fix the bug that hurts us.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    333 posts EA Community Manager
    StarSon wrote: »

Helps player:

Hinders player:

why-not-both-why-not.gif

@CG_Tusken_Meathead

Well then why hurt the player in the meantime? Leave in the bug that helps us until you can fix the bug that hurts us.

I will pass your feedback along.
  • Gurken
    59 posts Member

Helps player:

Hinders player:

why-not-both-why-not.gif

@CG_Tusken_Meathead

Will there be a fix to the Sion+Nihilus feat requiring both surviving? Or at least clarifying the wording if it's not a bug?
  • strafeSS
    201 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Shocker they fix the one that helps us and put off the one that hurts us. If not fix it then how about some good will and credit us with the completion of that feat?

It would improve the optics a lot.
  • Does it spoil the narrative of this thread that they fixed the dread disk? Or are you all choosing to ignore that?
  • braccer
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead why was the issue with sion and nihilus not addressed? Every other conquest that had win X many battles with Y and Z didn’t require them to be alive. Either the text needs to be changed, or they need to make it the way it was before.
    Edit: was talking about the content update, didn’t see the post about it ahead of me.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Does it spoil the narrative of this thread that they fixed the dread disk? Or are you all choosing to ignore that?

Sure they fixed that. Perhaps they could also give GAS teams the proper modifier of staunch reprisal that’s been needing to be changed for a few months. @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Does it spoil the narrative of this thread that they fixed the dread disk? Or are you all choosing to ignore that?

It spoils the narrative of course and also both of the ones mentioned here where for the same node.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Leytuhas wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

Helps player:

Hinders player:

why-not-both-why-not.gif

@CG_Tusken_Meathead

I will pass your feedback along.

I love it when I see this "too bad, maybe next time" answer to this kinda stuff.

I think it is more a "Oh they are fully aware, but I will tell them. Nothing will change, though."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Seems we have our answer.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Sure they fixed that. Perhaps they could also give GAS teams the proper modifier of staunch reprisal that’s been needing to be changed for a few months. @CG_Tusken_Meathead

staunch reprisal is the proper modifier for GAS

You don’t like it but that’s what they decided

and i don’t mind it at all
This discussion has been closed.