Thoughts on FOTP Omicron

Zumwan
356 posts Member
Given that there is no separate thread for this, I wanted to create one. Too bad it couldn't be released yesterday, now we'll have to wait a week to use it...
Evidently it should go with a full FO team that grants turn meter. What do you think about:
3v3: Phasma lead, Kylo Ren, FOTP
5v5: KRU lead, Phasma, Kylo Ren, FOTP, FOO (leaving Hux to go with SLKR)

Replies

• mariogsh
    785 posts Member
    I'm thinking of the old Phasma leftover, should work pretty well anyways and you don't break any teams

Phasma, FOX, FOTP, FOO, FOSTF

You have TM gain anyways with FOO, Phasma and Fox
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Zumwan wrote: »
    Given that there is no separate thread for this, I wanted to create one. Too bad it couldn't be released yesterday, now we'll have to wait a week to use it...
    Evidently it should go with a full FO team that grants turn meter. What do you think about:

FOTP's omicron needs you to have Advantage at the start of battle to gain the +100 speed so Phasma's lead seems better
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Its such a great omicron, and you can even use it under KRU lead with Hux or Hux lead, since Hux distributes Advantage to all FO allies

In that scenario, you would have to use your SLKR for offense though
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Metasly wrote: »
    Zumwan wrote: »

FOTP's omicron needs you to have Advantage at the start of battle to gain the +100 speed so Phasma's lead seems better

Phasma is for TW
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited May 2022
    i’m sure he’s aware

Her lead Zeta in GAC works best with FOTP in GAC while giving you SLKR led full FO team
  • As the chief First Order TIE Pilot enjoyer in all of Galaxy of Heroes, I'm extremely happy with this omicron. I think I'm going to try it out Phasma, FOST, FOTP to start and then get more adventurous (i.e. taking Hux or KRU away from SLKR) from there.
    first order tie pilot
  • TargetEadu
    1536 posts Member
    I’m a bit confused on how that bonus Tenacity works
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    i’m sure he’s aware

Her lead Zeta in GAC works best with FOTP in GAC while giving you SLKR led full FO team

Exactly ;-)

Either you use him with KRU lead and Hux (for initial mass Advantage) and use SLKR with Daka, Zombie and Wat
    Or you use FO in 2 full team on defense :
    - SLKR with Hux (to prevent TM gain)
    - Phasma lead (for initial mass Advantage) with FOTP
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    It's good, but is it "we won"t be soloed by Malak anymore" good ?
  • Jami2001
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    TargetEadu wrote: »

When you don´t have advantage, you have +100% tenacity. It´s that simple :smiley:
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Jami2001 wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    When you don´t have advantage, you have +100% tenacity. It´s that simple :smiley:
    The term "round" is ambiguous I think it's "encounter" and not "turn" so it would only works if you don't gain Advantage at the start of battle
  • Baconlichten_5
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2022

At first it sounded that simple, but I realized it kind of reads as if you only have 100% tenacity at the start of the encounter if you don’t have advantage, and after getting it the first time, that bonus goes away.

I would love some clarification on this.

• Metasly
    280 posts Member

At first it sounded that simple, but I realized it kind of reads as if you only have 100% tenacity at the start of the encounter if you don’t have advantage, and after getting it the first time, that bonus goes away.

I would love some clarification on this.
    I read it as you say