Incorrect GAC rewards

13Next

Replies

• Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Well @CG_Tusken_Meathead ? You said next update. What’s going on with the crystals?
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    It's been over a week and you owe a lot of people crystals... You've pushed an update with no mention of the issue. I could use 500 crystals for conquest refreshes.

A message from the Community Manager regarding an ETA would be nice. Please

They already acknowledged it. Why would they mention it again in a totally unrelated update post?

Acknowledging is not the same as saying when they were going to address it. I asked for an ETA. And I asked for a Community Manager. No offense, but you don't really help much here, do you?
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    332 posts EA Community Manager
    Update on the GAC Rewards from the previous event, we have gone through all the data and are verifying it one last time. We are aiming to get this sent out during next week's server release, barring any found discrepancies.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    It's been over a week and you owe a lot of people crystals... You've pushed an update with no mention of the issue. I could use 500 crystals for conquest refreshes.

They already acknowledged it. Why would they mention it again in a totally unrelated update post?

Acknowledging is not the same as saying when they were going to address it. I asked for an ETA. And I asked for a Community Manager. No offense, but you don't really help much here, do you?

I mean some people have hard time grasping simple logic, so I try to help with that. I also bring tissues...
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member

i feel like he ack'd this post with an update just to spite you LOL
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    el_mago wrote: »

i feel like he ack'd this post with an update just to spite you LOL

It's quite possible. But whatever it takes 🤣
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    el_mago wrote: »
    Executor event coming up in a few days....CG better remedy this as those crystals will be heavily needed
    Didn't something similar happen with crystals just before an executor event? Not being sarcastic, but that make-good (or whatever it was called) didn't happen till after the executor event, right?

Yes indeed, I didn't got my Executor at 5* that time thanks to the cancelled GAC lol
    Pretty sure is gonna occur again
  • Update on the GAC Rewards from the previous event, we have gone through all the data and are verifying it one last time. We are aiming to get this sent out during next week's server release, barring any found discrepancies.

Thank you for the update
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Can we expect more of this slowness from now on since the announcement of the LoTr game? @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • Update on the GAC Rewards from the previous event, we have gone through all the data and are verifying it one last time. We are aiming to get this sent out during next week's server release, barring any found discrepancies.
    So off topic from gac rewards. But in the conquest pass for conquest 16 there is a random drop of boba sion of jango instead of tie interceptor is this intended or a bug?
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    deqdxk6hadh0.gif
  • Asp
    8 posts Member
    I’ve got a theory…
    The staff at CG is being charged for anything sent as a compensation to players.
    That’s why it’s so hard for those players to receive the compensation despite it’s obviously a CG’s fault.
    🤔🫤
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead whats going on? It’s been 2 weeks now, we’ve had 2 hot fixes in this time and yet now fix on this issue.. I’m down 600 crystals like many others.

How long are we going to wait for someone to “verify” the data again?

• Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    Update on the GAC Rewards from the previous event, we have gone through all the data and are verifying it one last time. We are aiming to get this sent out during next week's server release, barring any found discrepancies.

Can you please provide an update?
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    What frustrates me about CG is they will jump on any bug that hinders them, eg the Conquest bug with 3PO leader and the instant win..

But when a bug effects the community, we’ll it takes many post and tags before we get any response.. sometimes it really feels like the middle from CG to us.

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Kripty wrote: »
    What frustrates me about CG is they will jump on any bug that hinders them, eg the Conquest bug with 3PO leader and the instant win..

But when a bug effects the community, we’ll it takes many post and tags before we get any response.. sometimes it really feels like the middle from CG to us.

1. most companies do that not just CG
    2. I think that isnt the best comparison. As the c3po bugg is more isolated in the sense that they can fix it on everyone at once without causing issues. Meanwhile sending out the approprite crystal amount to sepcific players requires more thought and careful as to not send the wrong amount or send it to the wrong people in general.
    Its generally why things that affect everyone, happen constantly, and are major issues get fixed faster. Small bugs that arent game breaking take longer because they dont need changing as fast (the the SLKR head unlock).
    But again some bugs just depend on how hard the coding is to fix as well

And im not saying they shouldn't fix this and give us the crystals already, but events affecting certain people generally need the extra time to ensure its fixed properly
  • Not only are we down crystals but we were down for a double drop event which would have helped my roster dramatically, there should be a “sorry” bonus attached to this fix
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    I assume the crystals I just received were from this issue. Thank you for taking care of it.
  • Dravhen
    16 posts Member
    thx for return the crystals CG!
  • snednarb wrote: »
    Same here! "Congratulations! You finished the season ranked #-1,632 in Aurodium 2, and you'll start next season in Kyber 5". I received rewards from Chromium 2.

trslys7mv4dr.png
    ugncq9t39pw5.png

I still have not received my missing rewards.
    Ally Code: 749-357-336

@CG_Tusken_Meathead , do I need to report this as a bug, get in game support request, or something else?
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    I reported mine, and got my crystals back. Might be a link