All of a sudden more GAS teams in conquest

Noticed a lot more GAS teams out in the wild. Soon as conquest kicked off I had 3 GAS teams in the first 3 rounds. What's the deal you guys tryna kick me in the butt and get me to spend money? Haha nice try CG

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    I had 4 in a row. I agree I'm sering more of them too.
  • Yeah they definitely tuned this one a bit too high
  • A lot more steadfest retribution as well 🤢
  • Decicrim
    223 posts Member
    Everyone gets different teams on non boss nodes, it pure rng ****. I’ve got the same choices over and over again so frustrating, just like same data disks.

Which path, hmm let me think:
    MM->DR/malak->GAS
    GAS->MM->DR/malak
    DR/malak->padme->GAS

Trying to find nodes with no Aoe for feats is just not there for me. I wish they would make the playing field the same for every player, it’s and aweful place for rng!
  • McNabb
    23 posts Member
    Remember that this is by design.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    GAS is no match for JMK and CAT
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • They try to not give out any easy nodes that would allow you actually grind out the feats.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    They try to not give out any easy nodes that would allow you actually grind out the feats.

And this concept form CG is just shady. IMHO the challenge should be to do every battle once and complete all the feats on the run. If you are lacking of teams or skill, then you need to repeat battles or grind a feat on a sufficient node. All these repetitive grindy feats are bad game design.
  • zatho wrote: »
    All these repetitive grindy feats are lazy game design.

Fixed it for you... I mean,

why-not-both-por-que-no-los-dos.gif

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    zatho wrote: »
    All these repetitive grindy feats are lazy game design.

Fixed it for you... I mean,

why-not-both-por-que-no-los-dos.gif

thank you. I also considered "dumb" and "greedy"

Edit: I am surprised that dumb is not in the word filter
  • They try to not give out any easy nodes that would allow you actually grind out the feats.

Except for the guaranteed easy miniboss, and after boss nodes in sector 5, right?