Next Galactic Legend(s)

124Next

Replies

• CCyrilS wrote: »
    Just want to take a shot and say this guy might be our next GL based off the content we're getting but I could be totally wrong

tshj795k62eh.jpg

What makes you think next GL will be a star wars character?

For once, I totally agree with you.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Just want to take a shot and say this guy might be our next GL based off the content we're getting but I could be totally wrong

tshj795k62eh.jpg

Huh?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

tshj795k62eh.jpg

Huh?

Really?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

tshj795k62eh.jpg

Huh?

Really?

Exactly
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    IronCross wrote: »

tshj795k62eh.jpg

Huh?

Really?

Exactly

What did I miss?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

tshj795k62eh.jpg

Huh?

Really?

Exactly

What did I miss?

Well, you know that made up droid that you've even commented on?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

tshj795k62eh.jpg

Huh?

Really?

Exactly

What did I miss?

They are saying since CG are making up characters now, why would you expect the next GL to be a Star Wars character?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    How come no one freaked out when CG made up Geonosian Brood Alpha? This droid has been in SW just not under that exact name. What is the big deal about that?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    How come no one freaked out when CG made up Geonosian Brood Alpha? This droid has been in SW just not under that exact name. What is the big deal about that?

Probably because it's just generic. Like resistance fighter/trooper, Storm trooper, etc... they are just representative of their faction, not creating new characters out of nothing. I'm not aware of any specific geos that were wanted by the players.

I bet we could think of a couple specific droids people (anyone) would like to see in the game.
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Will I farm the new droid to 7* when she becomes farmable yes. Will I gear her or omni her at the time? No. I definitely see her becoming required but untill then I won't be gearing her up at the moment. Let everyone do the testing and see how she performs

I would rather have a whole list of toons come to the game before her but unfortunately we get this droid right now. Doesn't seem bad but just not well known.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited May 2022

tshj795k62eh.jpg
    Yeah, but it's really hard to say how they can implement 3 at one =D Even 'Summon Tenebrae' won't help
    Though, basically Valkorion was the most 'remote' from Tenebrae and had a more unique personality in comparison to Vitiate-Tenebrae duo, So he may be another Conquest/Epic trophy and have Eternal Empire faction tag

• Devian
    663 posts Member

Probably because it's just generic. Like resistance fighter/trooper, Storm trooper, etc... they are just representative of their faction, not creating new characters out of nothing. I'm not aware of any specific geos that were wanted by the players.
    Think of it as of one of Gemini Prime.

• Binary
    50 posts Member
    With Malgus coming out they will likely bring out Satile Shan who was the main protagonist against Malgus, given those 2 awesome cinematics for Kotor.

Down the line it would be awesome if they brought in Vitiate, Arcann, Thexan, Vaylin & Senya
    Like that would be received just as well if not better than Malgus. But they would need to be GL status/Legendary event and not Marque, as Arcann alone was super powerful
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member

I bet we could think of a couple specific droids people (anyone) would like to see in the game.

But this droid has been in SW before so that logic is the same.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Devian wrote: »

Think of it as of one of Gemini Prime.

That would have been perfectly fine. A small, but distinct difference.
  • Hopefully we switch back to the wider audience and not stick with the niche era of KOTOR/SWTOR. Not as many know or have any idea of who they are. It’s fine to drop one or two here and there every year but really, we don’t need a GL they have to explain the back story and most of us have no link with.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Hopefully we switch back to the wider audience and not stick with the niche era of KOTOR/SWTOR. Not as many know or have any idea of who they are. It’s fine to drop one or two here and there every year but really, we don’t need a GL they have to explain the back story and most of us have no link with.

I can use a toon just fine without knowing it's back story.

I am with you though that we don't need an overabundance of OR stuff...but obviously that's personal preference which varies widely.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    They added two characters after how many years since Darth Malak was released?

I'm not worried about a sudden flood of Old Republic content. Even if we get four more, okay, cool, whatever. We're reaching 200 characters, it's okay that 20 come from a video game instead of a movie. Relax.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.