Fleet Battles level 2 shown as locked

Hi

I love this game. I have issues with level 2 of fleet battles, I have completed level 1 normal and hard but not level 2 normal. If the last battle was on hard level, there is a lock in the place of level 2 tab regardless whether I selected normal or hard. On normal, I can select the lock and it opens level 2 normal. ON hard, if I select the lock level 2, it tells me to complete normal to unlock hard. Can you please fix the tab display to change the tab icon from lock to the level number. Sometimes I have seen this in other battle windows.

Cheers

LLL

Replies

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    Hi

I love this game. I have issues with level 2 of fleet battles, I have completed level 1 normal and hard but not level 2 normal. If the last battle was on hard level, there is a lock in the place of level 2 tab regardless whether I selected normal or hard. On normal, I can select the lock and it opens level 2 normal. ON hard, if I select the lock level 2, it tells me to complete normal to unlock hard. Can you please fix the tab display to change the tab icon from lock to the level number. Sometimes I have seen this in other battle windows.

Cheers

LLL

Didn't you just tell that Level 2 hard remains locked until you've completed Level 2 normal? And If I got you correctly, you have not still need to that. So seems to be working as intended.
  • What I am trying to say is the number 2 is missing when I use level 2 normal. It is the lock icon instead. Does this image explain it better?
  • uBYbfHs.jpg

Here is my progress on level 2
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    umu17J2.jpg
    Re-Edit: Just saw your second image now. So you can do the battles, just the graphics are bugged? I thought you have a problem with game play to access the battles
  • Thanks.
  • uBYbfHs.jpg

Here is my progress on level 2

From that picture, it looks like you still need to complete 2G. Once you do that it should open the next tier.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    From that picture, it looks like you still need to complete 2G. Once you do that it should open the next tier.
    I also missed it at first. He is already in map 2 as you can see at the battle number. However the top bar shows only map 1 and a lock on map 2.