Marquee Event freezing ... ?

Stenun
851 posts Member
5OR-T's Marquee event has frozen three times for me so far - both times as I completed Tier IV. I defeated the last enemy and the game just sat there ... nothing happened. Both times I had to Force Stop the game and restart it. Finally, it worked on the third attempt.
Not sure what caused it but I assume I'm not the only one so I thought I'd let other poeple know.
Anyone else?

Replies

• Stenun
    851 posts Member
    *two times, the game froze two times and not three
  • Same with me. Tier 4
  • Dianora
    116 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Thanks to Reddit comments I was able to finish. It seems to be related to her Leader ability that revives defeated characters when the first enemy to take a turn dies. If you kill them last then it breaks maybe?
    Played through and Chewbacca was their first character to take a turn so I focused him down before finishing off whatever was left and got the win.
  • Yep… same here. I lost L3 and when I finally beat Dash L3 returned and the game froze. CG should put the community on the payroll as testers. I mean we do enough of it (they obviously don’t) 🥴
  • I think I may have a work around….. just hit auto, I did and it worked.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Rubberb0y wrote: »
    I think I may have a work around….. just hit auto, I did and it worked.

You mean people actually manually do the events when the option to auto is there?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Rubberb0y wrote: »
    I think I may have a work around….. just hit auto, I did and it worked.

You mean people actually manually do the events when the option to auto is there?

some people got stuck on auto as well
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    Happened once for me too. Was able to clear it the second time around
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    If you have a person dead killing the first enemy who took an action revives them, this causes the game to crash.