CAT Shards when ?

LexSteel
posts Member
edited May 2022
Ok i Unterstand u are moving the shards to proving grounds but cmon… its a long Time ago you said that CG.
Here are thousands of players with 3xx/330
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Have you checked the 20 other threads asking the same question?

Normally I think that's an appropriate response but in this case there's no point checking any threads because there's been no response. I think the squeaky wheel approach is probably the best bet for anyone asking this question at this point.

Normally I think that's an appropriate response but in this case there's no point checking any threads because there's been no response. I think the squeaky wheel approach is probably the best bet for anyone asking this question at this point.

Ultra responded numerous times to the various threads this morning
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Have you checked the 20 other threads asking the same question?

You squeak too much and I will start moderating people for spamming which is against the terms of service that I haven't been applying so far because I'm being lenient

And I provided an official response in one of those threads, if you bothered to look
This discussion has been closed.