CAT shards

Thoeb
22 posts Member
It seems like there would be more discussion on this, but are CAT shards even available anymore? I'm just not finding them.

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    That's an excellent question. We need more threads like this.
  • How about a poll in regards to where they should appear?
  • Can people just read other people’s posts in the forums to see the answers instead of creating new threads?
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    Can people just read other people’s posts in the forums to see the answers instead of creating new threads?

😑
  • CAT shards in weekly shipments.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    i love this thread hope we get a dev response soon!
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    How about a poll in regards to where they should appear?

What should appear?
  • Thoeb
    22 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »

What should appear?

Hopefully CAT shards since they're MIA
  • AlexanderG wrote: »

What should appear?

cAt sHaRdS silly :D
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

That's a nice joke
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Ultra wrote: »
    Until then here is a picture with CAT and @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    dg0eb9xc6dnx.png

• Rius
    356 posts Member
    Another... don’t similar threads normally get consolidated? The others kept getting generated as the previous ones slipped down the list but I commented on 5-6 threads this morning to let people know shards were available again and there are even more threads. It’s like the gremlins found the water 😂.

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Rius wrote: »
    Another... don’t similar threads normally get consolidated? The others kept getting generated as the previous ones slipped down the list but I commented on 5-6 threads this morning to let people know shards were available again and there are even more threads. It’s like the gremlins found the water 😂.

Don't spam the message boards again
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Didn’t mean to spam but all those people asked where to find CAT over the week, I just messaged the location to each of them as soon as I realised so they would be notified. I had also commented previously to tell people there were already previous threads open. I also checked every thread and I did not see a previous notification if I missed it then I am sorry.
  • Друзья ! Подскажите пожалуйста , когда уже выйдет ивент на Кошку ?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rius wrote: »
    Didn’t mean to spam but all those people asked where to find CAT over the week, I just messaged the location to each of them as soon as I realised so they would be notified. I had also commented previously to tell people there were already previous threads open. I also checked every thread and I did not see a previous notification if I missed it then I am sorry.

One response is sufficient. People will find it if they search, and if they don't search, they don't really want/need/deserve to know.