Secrets and Shadows

Darth_Launius
38 posts Member
edited May 2023
This Assault Battle is total ****. I can beat Sidious easily on CT1 with absolutely no sweat. CT2? He wrecks me everytime before I can get started. My nightsisters are all R5 and have maxed out mods. Either this event needs nerfing or they need to permit other teams in this event.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Until very recently, CT3 had never been completed. Some NS fanatic even relic 9ed his NS and still couldn't complete it!

All levels are difficult.
  • Until very recently, CT3 had never been completed. Some NS fanatic even relic 9ed his NS and still couldn't complete it!

I dread when this event comes back around..... and Relic 9 is insane! If it can't be beaten easily with Relic 9, then this event is BROKEN and needs to be nerfed.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Until very recently, CT3 had never been completed. Some NS fanatic even relic 9ed his NS and still couldn't complete it!

I dread when this event comes back around..... and Relic 9 is insane! If it can't be beaten easily with Relic 9, then this event is BROKEN and needs to be nerfed.

Based on what?
  • Based on the average difficulty of events?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Until very recently, CT3 had never been completed. Some NS fanatic even relic 9ed his NS and still couldn't complete it!

Based on what?

Based on the fact that I don't get murdered in one hit by a single AOE attack in any other event. The only time you see an enemy even remotely do insane damage is in the Forest Moon event with Teebo able to instantly KO a single character. By the way, he's also slower than his Elder companions. So his power output is justified. Sidious is literally on God mode with insane speed, power, and protection. There are teams in each event that can get you a perfect 3 star even on Challenege Tier 3. Secrets and Shadows is not one of them. Its the hardest of all of them due to limited character selection and overpowered mid boss.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Based on what?

Based on the fact that I don't get murdered in one hit by a single AOE attack in any other event. The only time you see an enemy even remotely do insane damage is in the Forest Moon event with Teebo able to instantly KO a single character. By the way, he's also slower than his Elder companions. So his power output is justified. Sidious is literally on God mode with insane speed, power, and protection. There are teams in each event that can get you a perfect 3 star even on Challenege Tier 3. Secrets and Shadows is not one of them. Its the hardest of all of them due to limited character selection and overpowered mid boss.

That doesn't mean it's broken. There are several examples of events that were made to accommodate future progression of characters. This one just happens to be made for a future that is much farther away.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Based on what?

That doesn't mean it's broken. There are several examples of events that were made to accommodate future progression of characters. This one just happens to be made for a future that is much farther away.

Until they fix the event or put characters that can beat it, then its severely broken.
  • ReysBoyfriend
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    I’m unclear why they don’t make Resistance a faction for Secrets and Shadows. A GL Rey could time her ultimate for Sidious’s AoE. Every other GL gets to be used in one of the assault battles, but not Rey. Seems like an easy solution. Best of all, she actually battled Sith on Exegol so the assault battle pairing would make more sense than Phoenix or Nightsisters.
  • Bumping because S&S is still broken!
  • Bumping because S&S is still broken!

The event isn't broken, it's just very difficult.

Bumping a dead thread does nothing except bring the mods closer to closing it.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Bumping because S&S is still broken!

The event isn't broken, it's just very difficult.

Bumping a dead thread does nothing except bring the mods closer to closing it.

It's not "very difficult" lol.
  • Luusika
    1 posts Member
    This Assault Battle is total ****. I can beat Sidious easily on CT1 with absolutely no sweat. CT2? He wrecks me everytime before I can get started. My nightsisters are all R5 and have maxed out mods. Either this event needs nerfing or they need to permit other teams in this event.

Has anyone tried Merrin out? I'm gearing her and MT up and thinking about the best team compo for GAC etc.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Luusika wrote: »

Has anyone tried Merrin out? I'm gearing her and MT up and thinking about the best team compo for GAC etc.
    Nobody has. Her marquee dropped the day after the last running of S&S.
  • EA_Mako
    2099 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey there,

This thread is quite old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.