May 13th Galactic Challenge

MasterSeedy
5033 posts Member
edited May 2022
Anyone figure this out yet?

Old Grievous nuke team, maybe? I don't have the brainpower for it right now, apparently. I could try a bunch of comps, but no obvious solution is presenting itself to me and I figured someone here would already know the answer.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• GG, B1, B2, Magna and BB8

It’s tough. I didn’t get it first time, but I retried a couple of times and took it down.

You simply have to get rid of Canderous and Mission first. Once they are gone, you should find it easy enough to get rid of the other 3.

The usual JML, GMY, Shaak, JKL +1 will get you offence up

CLS will get you the crits.
  • MasterSeedy
    5033 posts Member
    I was only missing droids, but ugh! I tried 4-5 times and was not going to keep at it.

Okay, tried your droid comp (which I had actually tried before, but it didn't work for me).
    Still didn't get it until I started spamming the event special every time. The trick is to not care if your allies die: they're all going to die.

Use the team Darjelo identified. It gets you a TM boost at the beginning which you use to get Grievous an event special early. Keep spamming event special every time you can. It also works best if you can land buff immunity on Zaalbar so you can focus on Canderous, Darth, and Mission (esp Mission, whenever she's out of stealth).

It's pretty sketchy even with high-relic droids, but the event special makes it work...barely.
  • Oh yeah - forgot to mention the event special thing on GG. Yes, you need to do that as often as possible
  • Fingolfin26
    270 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    I did it with relic 5 gg team. Just the normal seppie droids. It took a few tries for rng but it's doable. Spam event special, target lock everyone, buff immunity on zaalbar, kill canderous as fast as possible and then mission.
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    I think I ended up doing the GG BB team and ended up subbing Dark Trooper for Magna.
  • Used sep droids and won first time
  • I did it with GG, B1, B2, droideka and BB8. TM boost let droideka get shields up and eventually there was just GG and a marked droideka with shields up while GG just cleaned up everyone.

My seppies are relic'd but BB8 is only g10.
  • Oh yeah - forgot to mention the event special thing on GG. Yes, you need to do that as often as possible

Why would you use the event special with gg? He does not use the offense stat, so all you are doing is weakening your allies for no gain.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Used GG and sep droids as far tier 7 or 8 I think. Ended up settling for the yellow crate and moved on...
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Oh yeah - forgot to mention the event special thing on GG. Yes, you need to do that as often as possible

Why would you use the event special with gg? He does not use the offense stat, so all you are doing is weakening your allies for no gain.

One bonus turn means one more of his unique proc that give him max health so offense gain ;-)
  • Exactly.
  • MasterSeedy
    5033 posts Member
    + TM reduction