UnNerf or make journey guide easier

SwgohSucksIshs
1 posts Member
edited May 2022
Why da hell is it so hard to complete? Tryna make us pay for crystals when you know it ain't gonna happen likely.

Jeezs... wastes....!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    … are you asking why it’s hard to get every character that exists in the game?

Because it’s a resource based game and if you got everything immediately for free then what’s the point?
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    The events are no different to when they ran on rotating cycles.

What are you struggling with?
  • Lol, no need to pay for crystal, just keep increasing your gear levels on whatever you are trying to achieve in the journey guide
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I am so confused
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    I am so confused

So is OP ;)
  • FofoBett
    135 posts Member
    Nothing like a bit of hard work to get rewards, no wait, that is not the way now is it? (PS - I am assuming the OP wants everything to be easy and have no difficulty is getting toons - just try getting Chewie without Mando or Greef or, now showing my age in game, getting 150 GW wins before you could auto it!)
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    The one thing that should come out of the journey's - at least for GLs - is tickets. It's just stupid. You invest the time an energy to get a boatload of totally unnecessary toons and push them to totally unnecessary relic levels only to get delayed another 2-3 weeks for ticket farming.

Outside of GL's, though, there's not much issue. Get these 5ish toons and complete the levels.

As for the events themselves, sure there's some totally amateurish **** RNG that can be brutal beyond belief, but everyone gets through it. That's not a problem with the guide though.