If my maths are correct, it’s impossible to reach Conquest max reward if you don’t buy Inquisitors

2Next

Replies

• LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I have 80k+ of crystals saved up. No money spent.

That was not my question. How many times a day did you buy conquest energy (for crystals)? 3 times makes 150 (50 for each), if you bought more, you pay 100 per refresh

Sorry, misunderstood. Of course I did crystal refreshes. Some days more than others but I never went past the 100 crystal refresh mark.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • zatho
    747 posts Member

That was not my question. How many times a day did you buy conquest energy (for crystals)? 3 times makes 150 (50 for each), if you bought more, you pay 100 per refresh

Sorry, misunderstood. Of course I did crystal refreshes. Some days more than others but I never went past the 100 crystal refresh mark.

All right. I only bought the energy for 50 each. Will need some more days but why burn crystals when you have to wait for the reward anyways ;-)
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member

All right. I only bought the energy for 50 each. Will need some more days but why burn crystals when you have to wait for the reward anyways ;-)

I was just seeing what it was like being a new conquest. Now I know what to expect for the next two so I wont use as many crystals.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Yep. I’m not going to hit max. Oh well. When’s lunch?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Red crate done just now. I spent about 2000 crystals and it was fun 50% of the time spent, ‘meh’ 35% and ‘really boring’ 15%. I blame ‘do the same thing a bunch of time’ feats. However, the mini-boss and boss battles were quite good and i wouldn’t mind more feats there.
    Thanks to all the creative youtubers that made it possible.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    Not sure I'll get red crate this time, but has nothing to do with Inquisitors. Spent no money on them, only have them purple gear, and got the 14 wins and 300 purge without issue. If I miss the create I can only blame my own time management.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    I'm just 5 banners away from the absolute max possible ... 4 of those are from the Sector 4 boss battle where you need a full squad of Inquisitors surviving. I'm very close to being able to make it, but I just don't have the discs to make it work.

My inquisitors are 3-4 star (Second and Ninth sister 4 star) and gear 8 with the exception of a single gear 9 (Eighth brother). I haven't spent a dime on them.

(The last banner I miss is from a GAS-node with the steadfast retribution modifier, and I just can't be bothered trying to figure out how to 3 star it).

EDIT: So, I decided to bother anyway, and got the last 5 banners (GAS node included). The Inq quest was pure RNG, but I got it in 2 tries (on top of the maybe 5 tries I did the other day). So, yay, maximum burritos for me.
    Post edited by Krjstoff on
  • I did 50 x 3 every day until end of Saturday, then did 2 yesterday. Projecting to wrap up red crate today just on natural regen. So in total about 1800 crystals. The hardest and most boring part wasn't the inquisitors but the 40 OR wins. In the next two I'll need to remember to find an S1 phoenix team and a couple of Ambitions as quickly as possible.
  • I also got max crate with all G11 Inquisitors. Cost me 21 refreshes. Finished 3 days early, so I overspent by 3. And I was "robbed" of one figuring out the "mechanics" of the S2 boss fight (Victors).

Grindiest one to date? Yes

Required to whale? Nope

Honestly, when I saw the Malgus kit and the feats were datamined, I thought CG was going to make this an unclimbable mountain. But they didn't
  • nottenst
    685 posts Member
    To my surprise I just got the max crate this morning. Getting all non-Inq feats and cleaning all nodes got me within 4 keycards of max crate. The most purges I could get on the Boss Node with JML and 4 Inqisitors (and voluntary vanguard) was 14 before I was down to the last Jedi. It turned out that using 5th Brother lead and full Inquisitor squad could get me 22 purges. I finally got the rng right to actually have them survive the battle and get the 4 keycards I needed. I was up to 265 purges. My last set of disks was Vitality x 2, Amplified Agony x2, Caustic Emissions, and Unstable Decelerator. Quite surprised it actually worked. One day to spare.
  • nottenst
    685 posts Member
    I did 50 x 3 every day until end of Saturday, then did 2 yesterday. Projecting to wrap up red crate today just on natural regen. So in total about 1800 crystals. The hardest and most boring part wasn't the inquisitors but the 40 OR wins. In the next two I'll need to remember to find an S1 phoenix team and a couple of Ambitions as quickly as possible.

Yes, Zealous Ambition definitely helped the 40 OR wins. I was using a FO node (it was the second in Sector 1 for me) for the 4 OR battles a day once things got rolling. Finished the OR, SE, and DN/Sion last night.
  • nottenst wrote: »
    I did 50 x 3 every day until end of Saturday, then did 2 yesterday. Projecting to wrap up red crate today just on natural regen. So in total about 1800 crystals. The hardest and most boring part wasn't the inquisitors but the 40 OR wins. In the next two I'll need to remember to find an S1 phoenix team and a couple of Ambitions as quickly as possible.

Yes, Zealous Ambition definitely helped the 40 OR wins. I was using a FO node (it was the second in Sector 1 for me) for the 4 OR battles a day once things got rolling. Finished the OR, SE, and DN/Sion last night.
    I used sector 1 mid-boss for OR wins. Was getting them at 60% stamina without much hassle.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »

Didn’t do the 40 OR feat and still got max crate. I don’t think i would have had the courage to grind those 40 battles on top of the rest, so i’m quite happy i didn’t have to.
  • Knowing the Inquisitor feats are easily completed, I'll be skipping the 40 OR next time. That'll reduce the grind and the crystals needed for me. Also means my one non-jedi in the OR team will not keep getting killed and costing a star, or the energy to redo that battle later.