If you could have any character added to the game, who would it be?

Prev1
JainaSolo
167 posts Member
edited July 2023
Pretty much says it in the title. I would love to see Kyp Durron, I thought he was a really cool character in Legends.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Me. Pretty much right now. Maybe Admiral Raddus, as I quite liked Rogue One, and he's one of the most noticeable missing characters. On that topic, Galen Erso too.

But still if only 1, it would be me.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    General Pryde
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Ponda Baba...........no wait 4-LOM
  • Jabba
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    star-wars-rebels-agent-kallus_article_story_large1.jpg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Jar Jar Binks and gungan faction

anigif_sub-buzz-796-1588965902-14.gif
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Rahm Kota
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Darth Malg- well what do ya know
  • Kyp Durron and Corran Horn would be cool. On the other side, Lumiya would be a total badass.
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    I think a gungan faction would be neat using Jar Jar, Boss Nass, Captain Tarples, Lyonie, and either Peppi Bow or Rish Loo. Give them special anti-Grevious/droid abilities.
  • Chandra
    2 posts Member
    Snoke and his guards.
  • I want to see a Freemaker faction with a legendary event to get JEK14.
  • Forget "Character", I want more "SHIPS"

FO:
    TIE Dagger (Pilot = Lobster Trooper)

Separatists:
    Droid Tri-Fighter (Crewless)

Bounty Hunters:
    Dengar's Ship (Pilot = Dengar)

Resistance:
    Resistance Y-Wing (Crewless)
    Resistance A-Wing (Crewless)
    Resistance B-Wing (Crewless)
    Leia's Shuttle (++ New Character General Organa-Solo) / "GOLO"

Empire:
    TIE Defender (Crewless)
    TIE Interceptor (Crewless)
    TIE Advance-V1 (Pilot = 7th Sister, 5th Brother, or Grand Inquisitor)
    Sentinel Shuttle (Pilot = Storm Trooper)

Republic:
    ARC-170 (Pilot = ARC Trooper)
    ETA-2 (Pilot = Aayla)
    Marauder Shuttle (Pilots = Tech, Hunter, & Wrecker)
    Torrent Fighter (Crewless)

Rebels:
    X-Wing "Red-5" (Pilot = Farmboy)
    A-Wing (Crewless)
    B-Wing (Crewless)
    Moldy Crow (Pilot = Kyle Katarn)
    MC-75 "Profundity", or MC-80 "Liberty" (Capital Pilot = ++ Admiral Raddus or Mon Mothma)
  • Hondo onaka would be pretty cool as a scoundrel
  • JainaSolo wrote: »
    Pretty much says it in the title. I would love to see Kyp Durron, I thought he was a really cool character in Legends.

I would LOVE to see General Rieekan in here. There’s so many Hoth troopers and stuff, honestly it would make awesome synergy
  • General Krell would be a great addition to the game. Also 100% needed Agent Callus
  • Also, we need Crosshair. Along those lines, clone commandos and ARF troopers.
  • Phantom Menace Obi Wan Kenobi
  • Also, we need Crosshair. Along those lines, clone commandos and ARF troopers.

Are ARF troopers the clones' K-9 unit?
  • General Krell would be a great addition to the game. Also 100% needed Agent Callus
    Agreed!
    With the introduction of Jabba bringing large characters to the game, why not a tiny guy like Krell?!
    Callus might be a good lead for Ahsoka Fulcrum.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • The Tyrannical reign of CG_Carrie is over!!! Bring on Porkins! The only toon officially said to never be brought to SWGOH
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Foxer2373 wrote: »
    The Tyrannical reign of CG_Carrie is over!!! Bring on Porkins! The only toon officially said to never be brought to SWGOH

giphy.gif?****=ecf05e47qrz5azofc48l5pieffyy2r22a1bcvd64u5a6mnma&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I mean we got to bring a Hondo Ohnaka at one point right?
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Jkane wrote: »
    Also, we need Crosshair. Along those lines, clone commandos and ARF troopers.

Are ARF troopers the clones' K-9 unit?

Pretty much.
  • SAU GUERRERA-he’s so canonically involved and could be a great rebel fighter and scoundrel
  • Exile and KOTOR 2 chars - I suspect there was going to be something planned for the KOTOR remake but with that up in the air it might not come along unless there's some sort of anniversary (2023 is 20 year anniversary of KOTOR 1 release and 2024 is the 20 year anniversary of the release of KOTOR 2)
  • Hmm.. I would probably want to see more Mandalorians and ships.
    They have nothing of the Pre Vizsla and the Death Watch even though they are an important part of Mandalorian and Clone Wars history.
    So I would maybe say Pre Vizsla, a Death Watch Warrior, Bo Katan's ship and Mando's new N-1 from The Mandalorian, etc.
    Additionally, the devs gotta stop putting off Red 5 lol.
    Anyone else feel the same?
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • I'm meh on the CW Era Mando's really.

I do agree on Red-5.

We need a ship to replace Falcon that coordinates the Home-One fleet.

I'd love to see that "Formation" buff applied to the Rebel X-U Wings in a fleet that consists of 3 X-Wings, 2 U-Wings, Kyle, & a Crewless B-Wing as 2nd Tank to bring Home-1 to a level comparable to Defender/Scythe for the Executrix

And I'd love to see the Marauder w/ Tech+ as Crew, an ARC for ARC Trooper & a Crewless-Torrent to bring Endurance around for the G-Rep. Maybe add in ship for Aayla &/or KAM/GMY.
    Possibly use the "Formation" buff there for all "Clone" ships.
    It would allow the Jedi+Y-Wing to go w/ Endurance & the "Clones" + Torrent to go w/ Endurance.

• I understand not everyone's as interested in Mandalore, or even Clone Wars for that matter lol, but I do believe some Clone Wars Era characters that are NOT enmeshed within the Clone Wars itself would be nice, especially to complete the attempt with Maul to play at the inner strife of Mandalore. Additionally, Mandalorians have been good guys, bad guys, and everything in between across Star Wars yet the Light Side Mandos outnumber the Dark Side ones, especially when they finally add the Mandalorian from Season 2 or beyond as well as whoever else comes along with him such as another Bo Katan or a Paz Vizsla.
    *To Shwartzring* I think I can agree on your Fleet ideas and would love to see the Formation mechanic in more areas. There especially needs to be a capability to create Home One and Profundity teams separately and Jedi and Clone teams separately, but then again the factions that actually have a capital ship are just too repetitive anyway so it might be better to bring in more diverse capital ships rather than more fighters of the same faction? **shrug** Ready to hear what anyone else has to say about it.
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.