Inquisitor Fun

Replies

  • RoséTicoSimp
    1 posts Member
    edited May 19
    fbczn0r7v6va.png

    I did my favorite 3v3 team and 2 of my favorite all time characters (Kyle and Mon sorry Pao) also Sa'Kalla
    222-449-984
  • Vendi1983
    4942 posts Member
    edited May 19
    "Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!"

    958-539-469

    buv8jld05o9p.jpg
    Post edited by Vendi1983 on
  • crzydroid
    6725 posts Moderator
    edited May 19
    95wpmk1uoeea.jpg

    223-914-689
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Vantage67
    18 posts Member
    edited May 19
    Not much of an artist but if there’s any time to try


    556-357-263npcm6qxiu83e.png
  • Dianora
    91 posts Member
    edited May 19
    Meetra Surik vs Darth Traya 579-855-549

    jv1bx1zdhye7.png
  • osbourne
    19 posts Member
    seven of nine-th sister?

    ku14yey7jr2v.png

    975-143-638
    :p

  • Ratm1121
    15 posts Member
    cd5b5r23uy84.jpeg

    Childish for sure but a masterpiece none the less…
    541-734-666
  • Ultra
    10182 posts Moderator
    Dianora wrote: »
    Meetra Surik vs Darth Traya 579-855-549

    jv1bx1zdhye7.png

    Traya has an arm too many
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited May 20
    acnw0kazcybv.jpeg

    The Jedi are coming!

    Fifth Brother is a wacko Paul Revere. I mean come on!

    426-427-939

    Edit: originally said Eighth bro
    Post edited by Pariah_Anchorite on
  • The_Dandalorian
    31 posts Member
    edited May 20
    bqs2gom4u2c4.png

    I've always liked the idea of an inquisitor that is not force sensitive, an elite purge trooper if you will.
    I give you the ithorian inquisitor.

    776-195-348
    Post edited by The_Dandalorian on
  • I give you... Salacious B Crumbquisitor
    386-556-961

    jxxzav9e44cz.png
    To provide a consistent experience to all users, please follow the established convention and structure all communications in the form of a complaint.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I give you... Salacious B Crumbquisitor
    386-556-961

    jxxzav9e44cz.png

    You gave it, now can you take it back?

    That's gonna cost you some crystals.
    To provide a consistent experience to all users, please follow the established convention and structure all communications in the form of a complaint.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I give you... Salacious B Crumbquisitor
    386-556-961

    jxxzav9e44cz.png

    You gave it, now can you take it back?

    That's gonna cost you some crystals.

    zbz4y1eg5olx.gif
  • Paahn
    3 posts Member
    The Ωmegasitor.

    6mfeo90g0a7o.png

    456-772-469
    Ωmega Kekw
  • Jmh580
    31 posts Member
    Salacious B. Crumb, the 69th Brother
    atd4qoucvjzi.jpg

    681-882-598
  • Jmh580
    31 posts Member
    I give you... Salacious B Crumbquisitor
    386-556-961

    jxxzav9e44cz.png

    I can't believe someone else did this
  • Jmh580 wrote: »
    I give you... Salacious B Crumbquisitor
    386-556-961

    jxxzav9e44cz.png

    I can't believe someone else did this

    Great minds 😂
    To provide a consistent experience to all users, please follow the established convention and structure all communications in the form of a complaint.
  • id14ozyg0jzm.jpeg
    899-116-798
  • DarthGrff
    125 posts Member
    edited May 20
    As you all can see I’m the best artist ever lol
    931-856-197
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Cajer_La wrote: »
    9qkbsyzzs7i5.jpeg

    “Jar Jar Jackson Saves Vader”

    Ally Code: 114-522-667

    Plus 10pts for finding a way to incorporate MJ into star wars.

    Minus 1000pts for incorporating MJ into star wars.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    edited May 20
    Here’s mine. Playing the game has cost him an arm and a leg. He’s a whale, so his lightsaber is a green dollar sign. It’s basically an extension of him so his hilt has Apple Pay built in so he can just tap n go (that’s what she said!). He’s also faceless because that’s what we all are.


    hg6u1yufko78.jpeg

    Ally Code 249-623-776
  • Cajer_La
    18 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Cajer_La wrote: »
    9qkbsyzzs7i5.jpeg

    “Jar Jar Jackson Saves Vader”

    Ally Code: 114-522-667

    Plus 10pts for finding a way to incorporate MJ into star wars.

    Minus 1000pts for incorporating MJ into star wars.

    Haha, MJ was actually going to be Jar Jar, that’s the irony of the post! Google it ;)
  • Ultra
    10182 posts Moderator
    acnw0kazcybv.jpeg

    The Jedi are coming!

    Eighth Brother is a wacko Paul Revere. I mean come on!

    426-427-939

    a good choice for your poll @Zombefyer
  • PepsiAddict
    311 posts Member
    edited May 20
    ubg1lqa6spc4.jpeg

    This the inquisitor I want

    829-719-958
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Dianora
    91 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Dianora wrote: »
    Meetra Surik vs Darth Traya 579-855-549

    jv1bx1zdhye7.png

    Traya has an arm too many

    My bad. Been years since I played and when I image searched for references more than half have two arms.

  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Dianora wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Dianora wrote: »
    Meetra Surik vs Darth Traya 579-855-549

    jv1bx1zdhye7.png

    Traya has an arm too many

    My bad. Been years since I played and when I image searched for references more than half have two arms.

    You used a reference image to make that?
Sign In or Register to comment.