Inquisitor Fun

124Next

Replies

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    No inbox message for me :-(
    But I am happy to see some community engagement and CG offering some stuff for free. That is a positive sign, thank you @CG_Tusken_Meathead. You give the community something back that we were missing for so long, I hope we will see more of it. Keep up the spirit and let us see that CG does care about their customers. I think happy customers are more valuable to both sides.
  • zatho wrote: »
    But I am happy to see some community engagement and CG offering some stuff for free. That is a positive sign, thank you @CG_Tusken_Meathead. You give the community something back that we were missing for so long, I hope we will see more of it. Keep up the spirit and let us see that CG does care about their customers. I think happy customers are more valuable to both sides.

Neither have I so I’m guessing the rewards haven’t gone out as he said everyone who posted something would get rewards so hopefully they’ll be sent soon 😁
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Vantage67 wrote: »
    zatho wrote: »

Neither have I so I’m guessing the rewards haven’t gone out as he said everyone who posted something would get rewards so hopefully they’ll be sent soon 😁

Technically he didn't say everyone; he said 37. But there were 40 submissions prior to him posting that message. I didn't get anything either, but other people have.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Vantage67 wrote: »
    zatho wrote: »

Technically he didn't say everyone; he said 37. But there were 40 submissions prior to him posting that message. I didn't get anything either, but other people have.

I don't blame him. I didn't read careful enough, he wrote "either an Inquisitor or honestly, whichever Star Wars character you want". I like my squirrel picture, it is cute but is neither an inquisitor, nor an Star Wars character. Well maybe it is somewhere in the galaxy and we don't know it, yet. Next time I will put more effort into it and not recycling an old image. I thought at first, it would fit, when I saw this thread, and was looking forward to an ingame message, after I saw Meathead's post. However as I said in my last post, even if I didn't got a gift, I still enjoyed this little community engagement.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    I like to think of the inquisitors in tuxedo t-shirts. It says, "I can be formal, but I like to party!"
    Post edited by Whatelse73 on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Wait until the Grand Inquisitor drops to make your final judgement
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Having said that, should it really require one character to make these five worthwhile? Since teams are only 5 characters, we're wasting resources on one to get the GI.

I had hope when DB Fett was a conquest character, like so many. 60 omicron pieces and a zeta, along with getting him to relic 8 for what? For the amount of resources he needs, he's rubbish. Same as the inquisitors at this point.

CG will figure a way that Grand Inquisitor is "required" for one of the next two GL's. Pretty sure about that.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Bottom line is, inquisitors suck. I'm sure it's because I don't have all five in 6E mods and at R7/8, but right now they suck. Once Grand inquisitor comes along, "maybe" they'll be worthwhile? Even the recent upgrade isn't enough. They just stand there taking damage for 10 minutes and throwing out 50 debuffs, but woopty doo with all the cleansing that happens in other teams.

Sure, they can take a hit and a couple are decent in some respects, but at this point they are about as useful as Phoenix squadron. (One ship for the 5 of them that's really good with empire.) Not really a good example of the actual inquisitors that wiped out the remaining Jedi.

Your current Galactic Challenge to showcase them doesn't make it any better. They just stand there getting beaten on while the Jedi stun everytime someone blinks and ignore the 10+ debuffs they have on them. (By the way, I "love" the 150% stun rate that Aayla and Mace have in this challenge and the debuff cleanse special you gave all the Jedi. Yay!)

By the by, speaking of galactic challenge, where the heck is our darn counter for the 400 of one thing we have to do anyway?

Im all for giving CG what it deserves, however, this isnt the thread to do it in. This thread was a good time, bottom line.
    Post edited by Iy4oy4s on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member

Having said that, should it really require one character to make these five worthwhile? Since teams are only 5 characters, we're wasting resources on one to get the GI.

I had hope when DB Fett was a conquest character, like so many. 60 omicron pieces and a zeta, along with getting him to relic 8 for what? For the amount of resources he needs, he's rubbish. Same as the inquisitors at this point.

CG will figure a way that Grand Inquisitor is "required" for one of the next two GL's. Pretty sure about that.

Plenty of characters have needed iffy characters to unlock them. That is just the way it goes.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member

Plenty of characters have needed iffy characters to unlock them. That is just the way it goes.

Fair point, my apologies.
  • Raicall
    23 posts Member
    682-976-796
    My masterpiece:
    e71jsd51gm1y.jpg
  • Magruffin
    760 posts Member

Well if the GI in Kenobi is any Indiciation, he's not going to be of much help
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    el_mago wrote: »
    NFT for this one is up for sale; DM me for more info!!

xfom1d4aa4w3.png

249-272-468

Did you just put a tail on the Michelin man?

It was recently brought to my attention that CG stole my art for their GL.