Starkiller ability question

System
246 posts EA Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Stark killer f2p friendly?.

Replies

• I’ve got something to ask and I’m gonna try using this thread first. Does starkiller’s “ultimate” which uses damage based on his own max health, work on enemy toons under LV lead?
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    DrMorpheus wrote: »
    I’ve got something to ask and I’m gonna try using this thread first. Does starkiller’s “ultimate” which uses damage based on his own max health, work on enemy toons under LV lead?

I don't have either toon, but reading the kit I would assume yes.
    +30% max health for Vaders lead.
    and +your protection as health instead.
    Both state max health. certainly worth a test
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    I’ve got something to ask and I’m gonna try using this thread first. Does starkiller’s “ultimate” which uses damage based on his own max health, work on enemy toons under LV lead?

He cannot use his ultimate when there's a GL ally.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Granolo
    213 posts Member

Yes it does work.

LV reduces damage based on his and his allies own max health (Malak's drain, Exposes, etc), so he can't be oneshoted by those mechanics (imagine Malak oneshoting Royal Guard with no way of avoiding it, or any ally on his team dying to a couple of Exposes, LV would be awful).

Starkiller, just like Grievous, does damage based on his own Max Health, which is not reduced by LV's kit, nor by Kylos or other GLs.

If you want to see it for yourself just look for SK vs LV videos on youtube.