Can anyone help me with choosing a path to follow?

Phazer___
posts Member
edited June 2022
Until recently I have been quite adamant on going for SLKR, but my account is now a bit of a mess with me having teams levelled up that are contradictory of each other as they would be used for different GLs! So I was wondering if anyone who is more experienced and knowledgeable about the different paths to take and which ones are best could help me get back on track, for anyone willing to help, my ally code is 487-799-856. Thanks for any feedback given.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Do you have a swgoh.gg account that you can post the link to?
  • burby888
    55 posts Member
    Do you have a swgoh.gg account that you can post the link to?

https://swgoh.gg/p/487799856/
  • I would upgrade the toons you already have. I see 4 potential strong teams there. Empire/Geos/Padme/CLS.Work on them.After that you could decide what team to upgrade next. You should also work on your ships.They play important role everywhere.
  • Do you have a swgoh.gg account that you can post the link to?

How do I show my account like that I been playing for a long time and still don't know what teams and synergies and stuff would you be able to help me please I don't know how to start a thread
  • harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    How do I show my account like that - Make an account on swgoh.gg and copy and paste your swgoh ally code.

I been playing for a long time and still don't know what teams and synergies and stuff - If it's important to you, you can do your homework. Or watch some GAC videos, you'll soon start to see viable teams that'll work for you.

would you be able to help me please - Probably yes, but you need to start writing in sentences.

I don't know how to start a thread - There's a white 'new discussion' button on the top-ish left of the screen in each forum category.