Galactic challenge

2Next

Replies

• Engage
    267 posts Member
    The trick is to beat them in the first 2 rounds or you literally can't because every turn they take they get a buff on their health regen and their damage. The buff is exponential and does not reset when you manage to kill any of them.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Piatz1019 wrote: »
    Sith recover health, gain TM and max health & offense every time a sith dies under the global modifier. Basically, you need BB Echo to inflict daze and healing immunity after Wrecker gives the team Defense Up. Its simple with BB. Course I don't have BB so I have to settle for just accomplishing 3 feats.

It is possible but it is far from simple.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • The last couple of challenges have been moving the goalpost for sure. I’m all for increasing requirements but that should always come with increased rewards.
  • Seighz
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Piatz1019 wrote: »
    Sith recover health, gain TM and max health & offense every time a sith dies under the global modifier. Basically, you need BB Echo to inflict daze and healing immunity after Wrecker gives the team Defense Up. Its simple with BB. Course I don't have BB so I have to settle for just accomplishing 3 feats.

Traya's unique dispels all debuff at the start of every sith turn, so daze or stun aren't useful

• Feedback for CG: not fun at all. Regards
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    At least they did not schedule this GC during Conquest, TW or LS TB
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    It is possible but it is far from simple.

Agreed. R5-7 BB/Rex took ~80 minutes of playing, watching, re-watching Skeltrex's video, to finally beat tier VI (and the rest of the feats on tier X) for the Gold crate. Would not recommend, not worth.
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    TheBen wrote: »
    The latest gal challenge is by far the worst one yet, can’t even get the win on level 4
    100% agree, think mine is bugged as the entire sith side rezzs every 5 turns (shows as 10 but decrements by 2 every time)
    Using a full SLKR FO team (GL 7) and get wrecked against the GL 0 team, i think thats tier 6.
  • I did the non-clone tier X feats with one battle using GAS, JMK, CAT & GK.
    I used BB + Rex for tier VI
    Two battles total for the t9 crate. I'm OK with that
  • WhoVille_Sheriff
    263 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Rex lead got it done for me. All R5 Troopers.

Rex (L), Hunter, BB Echo, Tech, Wrecker. Focus on keeping everyone alive and when they AoE it gives you a ton of TM. Then time your echo rolling explosion to finish everyone off. I kept Traya down so that the stun/dazes didn't get stripped off, which keeps them at your mercy. It wasn't easy, and I had to mod the heck out of them, but once I tried this method it worked the first try. The 2 times after that I wasn't as lucky. I will try and record it at some point if it will help others. Gave me max crate.

Update: Did it with my normal mods too.
    Post edited by WhoVille_Sheriff on
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/