Pride Month

Zombefyer
586 posts Member
edited May 2022
With June being Pride Month, what can happen to commemorate this?

If anyone has any queries, feel free to ask.

Pride Month 5 votes

Double farming for LGBTQ+ Star Wars Characters (eg. Juhani)
20%
Shmoopyz 1 vote
Doctor Aphra (and her Droids) get added
80%
NihionZombefyerStormnoxLordVader93 4 votes
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Nothing
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    There’s a holiday nearly everyday celebrating something… not every one of them needs an event.,
  • There’s a holiday nearly everyday celebrating something… not every one of them needs an event.,
    ....or a poll
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Doctor Aphra (and her Droids) get added
    I don’t think it’ll happen, but Aphra and the droids would be a great addition! They could bring a little punch to the Scoundrel/Droid factions too, but regardless, it would be fun to play them. Speaking of, Krssantan? Sana? There are some cool characters from the comics to add, not to mention novels.
  • I'll boycott SWGOH for the month if they do something like this. I see no logic, reason, nor purpose in "celebrating" how certain people like to have sex.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    I'll boycott SWGOH for the month if they do something like this. I see no logic, reason, nor purpose in "celebrating" how certain people like to have sex.

Tell me you don’t understand Pride without telling me you don’t understand Pride.

Nobody is celebrating how other people have sex. Pride month (and other similar events for race, women, etc) is about celebrating a group of people who are (and have been) systemically discriminated against and who deserve recognition and free expression. Straight people are never told to “keep their sexualities to themselves” whenever they mention their partner or show any physical affection in public. Straight people aren’t disproportionately prosecuted, imprisoned, or abused. Straight people never fear for their lives when their parents learn they’re straight.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Thread went political

Closing thread
This discussion has been closed.