Omicron Ability Update: Juhani

CG_Tusken_Meathead
332 posts EA Community Manager
Today's Update adds an Omicron ability tier to Juhani’s kit!

CHANGES MARKED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Juhani
ALIGNMENT: Light Side
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Jedi, Old Republic, Tank
Unique Jedi Tank who dispels debuffs from Old Republic allies and becomes more dangerous below full Health

UNIQUE: Cathar Resilience

OLD FINAL TEXT: Juhani recovers 20% of her Health at the beginning of each of her turns. While Taunting, Juhani has +35% counter chance.

When Juhani falls below 100% Health, she recovers 5% Protection for each active Jedi or Old Republic ally, then gains Health Steal Up, Offense Up, and Stealth for 2 turns. If Juhani had Taunt when this condition was met, dispel Taunt.

NEW FINAL TEXT: Juhani recovers 20% of her Health at the beginning of each of her turns. While Taunting, Juhani has +35% counter chance.

When Juhani falls below 100% Health, she recovers 5% Protection for each active Jedi or Old Republic ally, then gains Health Steal Up, Offense Up, and Stealth for 2 turns. If Juhani had Taunt when this condition was met, dispel Taunt.

While in Territory Wars: At the start of battle, Juhani Taunts for 2 turns. Then Juhani, a random Dark Side Unaligned Force User ally (excluding Empire, First Order, and Galactic Legends), and a random Light Side Unaligned Force User ally (excluding Galactic Legends) gain Redeemed until Juhani is defeated, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.

Redeemed: +35 Speed; whenever an ally with Redeemed uses an ability during their turn, all allies with Redeemed assist; whenever an ally with Redeemed gains a buff, dispel all debuffs on allies with Redeemed; whenever an ally with Redeemed is damaged by an enemy, all allies with Redeemed gain 15% Turn Meter; whenever an ally with Redeemed is inflicted with a debuff, all allies with Redeemed recover 15% Protection

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Pretty cool but it seems like it’s meant to go with Starkiller but in TW and SK specializes in GAC

So, hard to tell how good it is (also weird to exclude certain DS UFU factions)
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Pretty cool but it seems like it’s meant to go with Starkiller but in TW and SK specializes in GAC

So, hard to tell how good it is (also weird to exclude certain DS UFU factions)

I believe it exists to add functionality to SK in TW so it's not the "wasted" character there. Hopefully someone on SOJs team gets something good to help him in GA a bit the same way.
  • I get why this was a good idea, but this really didn't need to go on Juhani. She could at least at have been given something that would make an Old Republic Jedi team more formidable. I initially read the snippet about UFUs and thought "Oh, can we finally run Visas with JKR?" But no...
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Put this one at the bottom of the omicron to do list for me
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    What’s nice about it excluding certain DS factions is it means you can use one with SK and be sure Redeemed actually goes on SK.
  • Granolo
    213 posts Member
    This Omi would be decent if either:

- There was an LS UFU that takes a lot of turns really fast, so SK gets called to assist constantly and gets his Ulti fast.
    - The assist works on Out of turn attacks, so when someone else counters SK gets caleld to asist to (tho this one would be a less good option than the 1st one)

But just as it is, considering SK without GAC OMI is not as good, I would call it a pass.
  • It could be nice with sk and mj omi, but who would replace visas without her cd reduction?
  • I’ll stick to having an under-geared character that can taunt for 4 turns
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Nice one will give it a try since I have R7 juhani
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Crazy
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

:o
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member

🤯
  • Dianora
    116 posts Member

How'd this work out? Can't find much testing content on youtube (to be fair, there's only been one war since).
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Dianora wrote: »

How'd this work out? Can't find much testing content on youtube (to be fair, there's only been one war since).

Will post the result once it applied and done some match.