Clones versus sith gc

Fingolfin26
270 posts Member
edited May 2022
Anybody figure out strategy and team comp for the all clones feat? I can't do enough damage before everyone revives. This gc is miserable
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Bad Batch (Hunter L) with Rex or Cody as the fifth.
  • Granolo
    213 posts Member
    Yeah it's a pain, you have to kill them all in less than 10 turns, but you can just AoE or depend on true dmg, as once one dies the rest gets healed.
  • I've done bb with hunter lead and rex. I can't get enough damage out with the sith healing up constantly
  • I've done bb with hunter lead and rex. I can't get enough damage out with the sith healing up constantly

Kill order is important. There are a few videos on YouTube that’ll help you out, along with the more you need
  • Link?
    Or post the kill order?
  • Link?
    Or post the kill order?

https://youtu.be/yeSDIC27w4I

This is one video I’d watch
  • Whatelse73
    2147 posts Member
    Link?
    Or post the kill order?

Watched it, still too much RNG in this stupid GC. Got the 9th crate and I'll concede to that. My 9.33 mil GP roster is worthless I guess. It's a stupid Galactic Challenge where they're just throwing a bunch of darts at a board to add in "challenging" aspects for the AI to abuse you with. I don't want to spend 2 hours trying to figure out something like this.

Players spend money to reduce the amount of time it takes to complete something, some of these galactic challenges (along with conquest) are put in place to defeat that and make people play MORE hours in game regardless of what they spend. It's stupid, plain and simple.

Granted, Skelturix, Bitdynasty, and other content creators put some excellent videos out on events and these GC's. Their efforts are definitely not appreciated enough by players.
  • Granolo
    213 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Link?
    Or post the kill order?

Watched it, still too much RNG in this stupid GC. Got the 9th crate and I'll concede to that. My 9.33 mil GP roster is worthless I guess. It's a stupid Galactic Challenge where they're just throwing a bunch of darts at a board to add in "challenging" aspects for the AI to abuse you with. I don't want to spend 2 hours trying to figure out something like this.

Players spend money to reduce the amount of time it takes to complete something, some of these galactic challenges (along with conquest) are put in place to defeat that and make people play MORE hours in game regardless of what they spend. It's stupid, plain and simple.

Granted, Skelturix, Bitdynasty, and other content creators put some excellent videos out on events and these GC's. Their efforts are definitely not appreciated enough by players.

I'm actually OK with these GC.

Yes it can be frustrating, but it's interesting to see some weird (many times annoying) interactions between modifiers, and try to find a way around it. It makes you think more than just go and send your best team, or the team that's suppoosed to be used in said GC.

Add to that than the rewards are decent enough to feel satisfaction when you get max crate, but not big enough to feel you're missing something if you can't complete it. Specially because you can get the 2 Omicrons without getting max rewards. Many times when I don't have the right team for max crate, I find my way around to get at least 2 Omis, and it's nice.

I think overall GC are in a fine place for now (except those Inquisitor GC that requieres them for 2 feats, that's a d*ck move).