How to read a screen in SWGOH ?

Prev1
Jaxthawrita
12 posts Member
edited May 2022
Hi, on the screen, we can see a lot of informations... But how to understand it all ?
Jakx zAwhrita
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• c6t79ynctvsc.png
    What is the difference between Ahsoka Tano and Talia ? Why Ahsoka got a Star with the number One ?typs0x1hu2nm.png
    bug5ucqruwmq.png
    Jakx zAwhrita
  • Please help me to understand it.
    Jakx zAwhrita
  • Spend some time reading the information in the link Antario provided.
  • Thanx @Antario, thanx @chpMINIsolo_77
    Jakx zAwhrita
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    The 1 is an indicator that Ahsoka Tano has 1 Zeta applied
  • Many thanks @Ultra, but how to apply the Zeta to Talia or an other one ?
    Jakx zAwhrita
  • Zetas represent a rare and special upgrade. They need serious consideration before they're applied. Not all characters actually have zetas (Talia), where as some have many. If you're not being given the option to upgrade them, then you don't have enough zeta materials yet.

You need to consider very carefully, read and understand what the zeta does before you apply them. One zeta is not even with another zeta.

If you continue to play in this free and unplanned way; you'll run into problems later, if/when you take things more seriously.

You need to plan more about teams and strong characters. Right now there are a lot of useless characters in your top 3 rows.
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    @Jaxthawrita there’s no problem with playing in a laissez faire way, if you just want to kick back and have some fun with the game. However, to get the most fun and to access the most different modes and events, there’s a couple of basic things you might want to consider. First off, think about factions and team synergies. A team of nightsisters for example has great synergies - especially if you collect zetas (in the case of Nightsisters zombie and Ventress are good early zeta choices) - and it’s a good all round early game team. But there are so many other choices - so pick a team and start building it up. Zeta abilities are non transferable so choose wisely before assigning them (I’m guessing you maybe put the zeta on Ahsoka without noticing but don’t worry, it’s a good choice if you’re building a galactic republic or 501st team). Consider joining a guild too and using that as a source of advice. But don’t let anyone make you feel foolish for not having a detailed farming plan and spreadsheets setting out your gameplay for the next 5 years. It’s a game after all. Laissez les Bon temps roulez
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    (in the case of Nightsisters zombie ....... good early zeta choices) -

:/ ???

(in the case of Nightsisters zombie ....... good early zeta choices) -

:/ ???

My bad (it’s been so long!) - yes, you don’t need zeta for zombie but sticking both zetas on Ventress turns that team into a very capable squad for Galactic War, raids, countering Geonosians in Territory wars and grand arena (or other nightsisters, resistance etc). But of course they’re just one option of many
  • @harvestmouse Okee, I noticed your opinion and councils. I try to do my best to compose a team with comrades for synergie.
    Jakx zAwhrita
  • @Wed_Santa I keep on my mind your councils. Ahsoka is not here by chance and the Zeta too, I choose to apply to her because that what I want. And Ahsoka this is my fav' one too. I composing a 501th team, It take time because I left the game for a while. Now I'm back and I gonna do the things for real — without any pretension
    Jakx zAwhrita
  • harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    @harvestmouse Okee, I noticed your opinion and councils. I try to do my best to compose a team with comrades for synergie.

You also need to note characters that don't have a future. Clone Wars Chewie, Jedi Consular, Talia, Jedi Guardian, K2SO, IG86, Night Sister Initiate and more........... all have limited potential.
  • Jaxthawrita
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    But I don't need Talia and Night sister Initiate for a Night Sister squad ?cn6tmd3oytky.jpeg
    go244o209h5g.jpeg

Jakx zAwhrita
  • harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Well............they both have their uses, but they're not part of optimum night sisters team. Talzin, Ventress, Daka, Zombie then spirit or possibly acolyte on defence is much better.

Not all characters are created equally, even if they have synergy. A lot of them, you don't want to touch at all.
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    However on offence and in Sith Raid Talia is a good part of a Ventress led NS team (& especially with 3v3 to counter Geos) so she’s not wasted.
    However on offence and in Sith Raid Talia is a good part of a Ventress led NS team (& especially with 3v3 to counter Geos) so she’s not wasted.

Hence the 'they both have their uses' phrase. The same with 'initiate' and the Sith raid. Although that little cheese trick isn't so popular now.

TBF I didn't/don't know the Talia geo trick; but that's night sisters for you...........I dunno hard to give advice here..........I think it would be better to focus on the optimum team with NS, particularly as the OP needs to learn to focus on optimum teams. And Talia could come in as the 6th for 3v3.
  • Jaxthawrita
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Hello there !
    I still got question for y'all.
    Why it wrote an information on some characters and not on others ?
    zclz9ayvsikx.jpg
    x7lpgxhwv05h.jpg
    kyy5eabb07h7.jpg
    vdjrm3dgkexq.jpg
    Is it because they can be chief of squad ?

Jakx zAwhrita
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    That’s their value as ship crew. Only pilots or ship crew have it
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    So it should probably read puissance d’equipage de vaisseau?
  • And I got an other one question, why the circle around Ahsoka is now orange ?
    It's because she approaching level gear 13th ?
    7j6qa03rw76t.png
    fc3hcq7tplr1.png
    And for the fun, my 501st squad go on to go up.
    lf6gaxqj9xz9.png

Jakx zAwhrita
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    Sort of. Specifically the orange(gold?) rings are to show Gear level 12. I think it was gold because it used to be the highest level, before they introduced relics.
    Good luck with 501st. When you get Shaak Ti (& then GAS) you are going to have some fun with them
  • Many thanx @Wed_Santa !!!
    Jakx zAwhrita
  • I know that I'm just I got a lot of questions ... But this is a bug or there is something that I ain't understood...
    pnptdm6mak0j.png
    9yl6j0vlcpuq.png
    j9z1kzt9z8aj.png
    c6lxd328wrqx.jpeg
    Where is my health multiplexer ?

Jakx zAwhrita
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Sorry - I’m not sure I understand your question . The health multiplexer is in your photo (the cross shaped mod with the health icon on it). It will show there as long as it’s assigned to Rex. If it’s not assigned it will show in the list of available mods (noting you may have to scroll to find it but you can use ‘filtre’ to find it quickly). The default display of available mods is only un-assigned but you can change that in the ‘filtre’ settings. Does that help?
  • Yep, it helps me.

Look at my 501st… 3pqcpjglusqg.jpeg
    Jakx zAwhrita
  • Yep, it helps me.

Look at my 501st… 3pqcpjglusqg.jpeg
    9 months is a long time in swgoh. And between forum posts.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I know that I'm just I got a lot of questions ... But this is a bug or there is something that I ain't understood...
    pnptdm6mak0j.png
    9yl6j0vlcpuq.png
    j9z1kzt9z8aj.png
    c6lxd328wrqx.jpeg

You need to have two health mods to make up a set, that's why you don't have a multiplexer...
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    I know that I'm just I got a lot of questions ... But this is a bug or there is something that I ain't understood...
    pnptdm6mak0j.png
    9yl6j0vlcpuq.png
    j9z1kzt9z8aj.png
    c6lxd328wrqx.jpeg

You need to have two health mods to make up a set, that's why you don't have a multiplexer...

I hope they figured that out 9 months ago 😉