Casual Guilds Looking For Players - November 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• The Death Pits of Duur are looking for more gladiators to fight alongside us!
    We are an alliance of seven guilds, operating as a single community and working together for the benefit of all our members!
    Guilds:
    Oumjabbawookie (OJW) 280M GP • 29⭐️ DS Geo | 38+ Wat shards • 16⭐️ LS Geo | 7+ KAM shards • 5mil+ GP for new joiners • 24 hour inactivity rule • 600 raid tickets • TBs - 100% participation, TWs 100% if you join • CPit on Farm • Discord required https://swgoh.gg/g/72043/oumjabbawookie/
    Alderaanian Souls (AS): 251M GP •Laid back, casual guild for higher level players that want a relaxed playing experience •3.5m GP to join •TB required •TW optional, but if you join you must participate •11⭐️ LS Geo •21⭐️ DS Geo, 25+ Wat shards •Heroics on farm •Currently clearing >50% of p2 cpit •7 day inactivity kick https://swgoh.gg/g/-IazvTloQ2-Jo6exdos65A/
    Anakin's Daycare (AD): 244M GP • 21⭐️ DS Geo | 18 Wat shards • 9⭐️ LS Geo • 1.5M+ for new joiners • All raids on farm except CPit which is being worked on • We are laid-back but like to play the game! https://swgoh.gg/g/JrIUKE9gRP-RTRgshfvQxQ/
    Jakkululu (Jak): 161M GP •11⭐️ DS Geo, 6⭐️ LS Geo, 34⭐️ LS Hoth• 1mil+ GP for new joiners • 4 day inactivity rule • TBs and TWs 100% Participation • Discord preferred https://swgoh.gg/g/19765/jakkululu/
    Second Hand Scoundrels (SHS): 143M GP • 1mil+ GP for new joiners • 7 day inactivity rule • TBs - do what you can • TWs - do what you can https://swgoh.gg/g/z_tq0T2sRAaGLG1WV8ghpA/
    True Covenant (TC): 132M GP •1.5M+ GP for new joiners • TW and TB participation is preferred • 14 day inactivity rule https://swgoh.gg/g/27077/true-covenant/
    TeamBuilding (TB): 27M GP •Level 85 •1mil+ ideally •9⭐️ LS Hoth •13⭐️ DS Hoth •Looking for active players to grow with! •TW and TB participation is preferred •100% TW win rate so far! •400 tickets a day preferred •Heroic Pit and Tank •Discord mandatory! https://swgoh.gg/g/MqKVIBh9STSCoU9zA3M-UA/
    If you are interested, you can reach out to me in game @ 327-268-535 or you can join our discord @ discord.gg/udfrpnaMgH to answer any of your questions and concerns! All requirements are flexible for strong rosters and all guilds have the promise of upward mobility once your account is ready! We are open to single players, groups, or mergers to help grow the alliance! Thanks for reading, I hope to welcome you to the Death Pits soon!
  • Resplendent Whispers Looking for 4 players in a relaxed yet competitive environment!
    Guild GP: 260+ Mil
    Raids: Rancor/Tank Auto sim... Sith Raid is FFA run often...Looking to complete challenge pit in coming months
    TB: Hoth/LS DS Fully complete ...... Geos/ DS- 24* with 25 Wat shards.... LS 6 stars no KAM yet
    (Just now starting to run LS Geos)
    Requirements: 1GL or over 5+mil GP
    Rules and Participation: Guild runs raids often so 400+ tickets per day. Must participate in TB. Participation in TW if you join. Encouraged to grow roster for Guild events like TB, Heroic Rancor etc.
    Ally code: 431594571
    Discord: raxlealucard#9286
  • WampaManiacs

That is our guild name. No space so that it is easier to search.

Let me start with some honesty and then get into the additional info you may want. The honesty is that recruiting is a pain. You may read this hoping to find the perfect guild for you. Probably not going to happen, but you may find a guild worth joining and staying. Not sure why you may be reading this looking for a new guild, and I cannot leave a message here saying that we can fill all the blanks or check all the boxes for what you may be looking. What I can tell you, honestly, is that ours is a good group with no drama and a casual approach to the game. Most of us have been playing together for a couple years. We are a very friendly group that works to help each other develop individually and as a team.

Currently 49/50 with 227M GP.

Looking for active players; preferably at level 85 and with at least 2M GP.

TW record: I have lost track, but we win more than half the time.

TB record:
    Alternating LS Hoth and Geo & doing Geo each time for DS:
    44* LS Hoth (~32 ROLO shards) or 9* LS Geo (so far getting 2-3 KAM shards) &
    24* DS Geo (so far getting 15-17 Wat shards)

All 3 non-challenge raids on Heroic with a 1 day join period. Pit & Tank are on auto and Sith is FFA. Testing Challenge Pit once a month and made it through Phase 2 so far.

US based guild. Reset times: 4:30 PDT, 5:30 MDT, 6:30 CDT, 7:30 EDT

We do have Discord but it is not required. Communication has been a mix of in-game chat and Discord.

Have questions? Message me here, in game at P122K1918 (ally code 663-429-289), or in Discord (P122-K1918#2916).
  • Maar99
    14 posts Member
    Guild - Warriors of Bahamut
    Members - 43/50
    GP - 171 mil
    HPIT and HAAT on SIM
    HSTR on farm and will sim as soon as feature exists
    CPIT on auto start - Can get to 30% remaining on P2 on best attempt
    40* Hoth LS TB - Alternates monthly with Geo LS TB
    7* Geo LS TB / 1 KAM shard
    18* Geo DS TB / 18 Wat shards
    39* Hoth DS TB - Attempt to full clear in May/Nov
    Rules:
    1 - Be active - Sign up for every TB/TW and contribute at least 500 raid tickets daily
    2 - Be on discord - Link below
    discord.gg/RErw8wJ
    https://swgoh.gg/g/RI49VQ7jQ6ag2zmftgmNHA/
  • Phloydius
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Post edited by Phloydius on
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back, 220m gp guild that is looking for a new member with 4m gp or more to replace a member’s alt that will be going dormant after TB.

We don’t belong to larger alliance. We won’t stick you in a younglings or junior guild. You will line up with the rest of us as equals in a friendly environment. We have a core group that’s been together for a long time, and we’ve created a great environment to play the game. We’re going to stay together and continue to grow. We’re different. We really believe that.

We have 33 GLs in the guild (13 SEE; 8 JML; 10 SLKR; 1 Rey; 1 JMK) and more on the way soon.

We participate in all heroic raids at regular times and give everyone a 24-hour window to sign up in advance so that no member is left behind. We sim hpit and haat. We alternate the Hsith raid start time between a US and European friendly time. We participate in both Geo TBs (DS 20* / LS 9*). Our guild reset time is 630 ET, and we have a discord (that’s totally optional!).

For more information, please reach out to me (in-game at JE Dawg: 371-755-846 or discord at JE Dawg#7894) or visit our guild’s page at:

https://swgoh.gg/g/19521/fighting-mongoose/

We are looking for participation. But we all have jobs and realize that there will be days where you won’t contribute 600 tickets and maybe even won’t log into the game at all. We won’t cut you until after 7 days of inactivity or unless you start rarely logging in without a heads up. Come join us for a laid-back environment where you can still advance.

Come join the Wampa Dance Party!
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    updated post below
    Post edited by Keydash1 on
  • AleHalen
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Sorry for late editing and wrong channel, work has been crazy, GUILD FOUND

Post edited by AleHalen on
  • LandoMack
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Post edited by LandoMack on
  • Newly formed guild looking for new active low level members!
    Guild: GoooodAnakinGooood
    • Leader: Crazyhead90
    • Ally code: 228-372-798
    • Member levels: ~30-45
    • Current power: 156k
    • Region/Language: English and/or Dutch

Looking for:
    • Active members around level 22-50
    • Frequent item exchanges (donations to, and from you)
    • Active raid clearinig (Tier 1-3)
    • Helping others grow / providing tips
    • Having a good time and an active chat!

There is only 1 rule: be active, users that are inactive for 3 days will get replaced by new, active members
    Feel free to add me as an ally (code above) if you have any questions!
  • Sixith
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Body
    Post edited by Sixith on
  • ScorpionAZ
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Are you sick of reading all these posts and all the guilds are 150mGP+ which you know you're not advanced enough for?

Are you very active but sitting at around 1.5m-2m GP?

Are you a F2P player who just wants to be surrounded by other F2P player's who love to grind?

Are you constantly not getting enough players in your guild to even play Territory War?

Are you feeling frustrated that not everyone in your guild is grinding as hard as you are?

If this describes you - then read on - you might be in luck!

CF Ninty Nine The Bad Batch is a US based guild with 58GP. We are a growing guild and we would like to recruit approx 10-15 additional members/nerds to replace some of our less active members.

It's a mainly F2P guild - we LOVE the grind and we are looking for like-minded cheapskates who don't want to pump too much money into the game - and instead enjoy their success by good old fashioned hard work.

You would be a good match for our guild if your GP is approx 1.5m-2m+ and you log on every day. If you're a top 10 member in your current guild and can't understand why everyone doesn't play as much as you - this is the place for you! A good sense of humor will also be helpful - Dad jokes are also welcome.

Currently completing Heroic Tank & Pit, and Level 6 ST. Message me at Ally Code 481-495-952 if you want to join the party! Or just look us up and join if you see a spot open!
  • JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    I recruit for both my main guild and my alt’s guild, and both guilds currently have openings.

My main guild is Fighting Mongoose, which is a 220m guild that accepts members over 4m gp.

My alt is in Exar’s Legion, a 92m gp guild that accepts members over 1.5m gp.

Both guilds offer laid-back but active places to play the game. Each has a core group that’s been together for a long time, and membership overlaps with several alts being in Exar’s legion. We offer some ability to move between guilds if you prefer what the other has to offer, but we don’t consider ourselves an alliance. The guilds share a common discord, which is fairly active!

Here are some basics for each guild.

Fighting Mongoose (220m gp)
    - 31 GLs
    - All heroic raids w/ 24-hour signup
    - Sim hpit and haat.
    - Alternate Hsith raid start time between US and European times.
    - Both Geo TBs (DS 20* / LS 10*)

https://swgoh.gg/g/19521/fighting-mongoose/

Exar’s Legion (92m gp)
    - 2 GLs
    - All heroic raids w/ 24-hour signup
    - All raids are played
    - DS Geo TB; LS Hoth TB

https://swgoh.gg/g/gqHwbJO1RA6izhO7MgaRlA/

For more information, please reach out to me (in-game at JE Dawg: 371-755-846 or discord at JE Dawg#7894) or visit our guilds’ pages copied above.

We are looking for participation. But we all have jobs and realize that there will be days where you won’t contribute 600 tickets and maybe even won’t log into the game at all. We won’t cut you until after 7 days of inactivity or unless you start rarely logging in without a heads up. Come join us for a laid-back environment where you can still advance.

Come join the Wampa Dance Party!
  • Druuim
    2 posts Member
    fyu8n5gn6rf5.png

About the guild:
    We are a friendly community of players working hard and growing together. At the moment we own 2 GL characters (a few more coming soon!) and we are proud to say we can complete all three Heroic raids. We have a decent winning ratio on TW, and around 25/27 stars on Hoth TB. Our reset time is at 00:00 GMT, most of our players are a bunch of nice British people (Except for lil old me!) so we talk only in English in chat! (Pero si alguien quiere unirse y prefiere español, para eso estoy :D )

byjqo3lkbtax.png

Requirements:
    While we have no big requirements, we ask for players to be active and participate on events as much as possible. We are a cassual guild but we are doing our best to grow together. Players without activity are kicked out after 10 days (except if you send us a message on our Discord).

That said, we would appreciate if new player would join our Discord server (expect game talk, memes and players complaining about GA matching), and an account on swgoh.gg would be helpful but not mandatory.

Everybody is welcome, we don't really have a minimum GP, but to be able to participate in all raids and colaborate in most events, around 1.5M GP is probably better.

If you want to join our community you can send me a message over Discord. My username is Druuim#5067, or you can send me a message in game (Ally code: 826-138-659)
  • Canzen
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Tempered Steel is a Casual F2P guild looking for new players. We are a member of the Tempered Alliance. We are looking for players with a minimum GP of 1 million. We want daily players, but understand we all get busy at times. Come join us and build your team; we share a lot of gear.

My ally code 984 714 814.
    Add me as an ally and I will invite you to our team.

On discord too
    CanzenQuaffe #9594

• Leg Humping Jawas looking for members. Just show up
  • y234dxz6w9lg.png

Want great rewards without impossible guild demands?

RebelLetsGo is a 200M GP EST casual, active and independent guild.

We are a chill family friendly guild with many IRL friends, family members and just awesome people worldwide.
    RLG has been around for 5 plus years with low turnover.
    Our positive and supportive environment attracts former competitive players, mid-game and newer players with GP from 1.5M to 7M.
    Both F2P and P2P members are welcomed.

We go to battle, get rewards and have fun.

Stats
    • DSGEOS- 17* and 15+ Wat shards
    • LSGEOS-8*
    • LSHOTH- 38*

TW: we win >75% and punch above our GP with a low stress strategy

Raids
    • All Heroic Raids
    • 24 hour sign up. Raids start at 5:30 pm EST and 6:30 pm EDT
    • Cpit—working on P1

Requirements
    • No Drama
    • Be positive and supportive of all members
    • Don’t throw a tantrum if we miss a star or preload TM. Relax; we will get it next time
    • Discord not required- mostly used for youtube how to, strategy, memes and general chit chat
    • No minimum daily tickets: Try to log on every day, but we know real life gets in the way
    • Deploying and participating in TB and TW is appreciated
    • No hard min GP required, but 1.5M allows you to contribute to most events
    • Farm what you like
    • Enjoy the game and have fun

If this sounds like your next guild, contact me:

Jace Nebula (recruiter)
    ally code: 897-161-841
    (my response might be delayed, as I actually have a job and life outside of SWGOH, but I will respond)

MTFBWY

No merger or alliance request.

(RLG graphic created by guild member JPComics)
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6dJqLW8bSsuhdJTdnk9HsA/

https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

With the recent Executor, GAC and TW changes, omicrons, epic nerfs, and the Conquest grind, a lot of folks are starting to feel they don't want to put in the time and effort demanded by a high end competitive guild. If you're looking to step back into a more casual environment but still focused enough that you can maintain steady progress, or you old guild is collapsing, consider joining Corellian Refugees.

We currently get 31* DSGeo/18-19 *LSGeo in TB, about 25 Wat shards and 10 KAM shards. GP around 330m as we recruit new members. HSTR/CPit at 8:00PM US Central/0100 UTC. We are beating CPit but it takes a full day so you can take your time, no mad dash.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (less than one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 2 spots.

Preference will be given to rosters over 4.5m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered if they have beaten the KAM mission.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • MoogleKnights of 0tter space are searching for the new members.
    We have about 7-8 free spots. Raid times rotate - 03, 09, 15, 21 UTC. Guild reset - 01.30 UTC. We doing heroic tank, pit and sith raids. Around 151 mln GP.
    Our goal is to complete heroic raids as often as possible and to do well in territory battles and territory wars. No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides be active and have fun.
    You can message me here or in game 891-376-415 or in Discord Alex Danvers#3204.
  • ASHR95
    4 posts Member
    Level 85 or close preferred. We need 10 people ASAP. We're a laid by guild focused on growing and being supportive of each other. Join up!bxx04nujmtbw.jpg
  • Wookie8myCookie is a US-based guild looking for a few more players to join the fun with us. We are a semi-casual guild with minimal requirements because we get it, this is a game and should be fun and folks have real life to pay attention to. We are family-oriented and keep it mostly PG for the young ones. We are sitting at 137M GP currently with 37 members. We have pulled 9 stars on Dark side Geo TB, with 15-20+ Wat shards per TB and have several members currently working on teams for KAM. We auto hPit, and are at 29 out of 35 to do hAAT and burn through hSith as soon as they are available (they all have a 24-hour join period). We do very well in TW with only the occasional loss.
    The main rule we that are not flexible on is that you be willing to help one another whenever possible and be kind. 1M GP preferred and willingness to begin farming a Geo team ASAP is expected. We are looking for active folks (7 days inactive without heads-up to an officer is considered inactive) who like to play TW preferably (even if it is only to join and place defenses). We do use discord but there are no hard requirements for anyone to do so.
    If you would like to join a friendly, laid-back bunch who are still serious enough about the game to help you get good rewards and help you grow please post on the discord recruitment thread:
    https://discord.gg/d5enEVBAf2
    We look forward to meeting you!
  • Corruptedecho
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Just Some Lads is a guild created by me, and extremely casual player who is on and off the game just looking to get some gear without the stress of a serious guild. Literally anyone Is welcome, I have 3m gp myself. If you're looking for the chillest most laid back guild. Look no further
  • ASHR95
    4 posts Member
    If you are close to 85 and looking for a casual guild, we're here looking for 9 players. We're looking to help people grow how they want to grow. Just search "The Mighty" and scroll until you see us. btz8hbt1ljqa.jpg
  • Phloydius
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Post edited by Phloydius on
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • Awesome, ACTIVE, group! Helpful and knowledgeable

Guild: Soulless Warriors
  • JJB4Life
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    JJB4Life, the casual guild you are looking for. We are looking for new members to join immediately. No major rules, but we do have the following guidelines.

Inactivity: we do ask that if you will be inactive more than 10 days, let an officer know.

Territory War: If you join up for TW, participate.

Raids: Join up, but if you have the toon at 7 stars already, allow others that don’t, to do the attacking. Raids are launched when the tickets are available. We have a 24 hr join period. Heroic Pit and Tank raids and tier 6 Sith, but getting close to heroic.

Territory Battle: Do what you can watch for orders. Hoth TB we get 27 stars, Geo TB, when we hit the requirements, 4 to 5 stars.

Gear: If you request gear, donate gear.

Most of all have fun and enjoy, it’s a game after all. We have a good core of officers, ready to help or just joke around with. PM me if you are interested or just look us up in the game and join. We have a good mix of longtime and new players.

JJB4Life, join up now.

Lebowski - guild leader
    Post edited by JJB4Life on
  • Hey there! Looking for an active, yet casual guild? We're both! Come join Wolves of Utapau
    173 mil GP. Looking for 1-2 members!

I'm the recruiter for the guild, Din Fin. 594-628-429

We have discord, but only some people use it to share different resources and such. Not a requirement at all.

All Heroic raids (pit sim, and tank sim, HSTR farm) are on auto launch. Launch at 12:30am UTC. Or 8:30pm EST.

People are pretty active with getting 600 tickets so we get around 20-22k per day. This means pit every 2.5 days and tank every 3.5. I hope my math is right on that.

We win most TW and try and coordinate, but we don't win all (70+%). In TB we get 7 stars in LS Geo and 16 in DS Geo. We just got 16 Wat shards as well, but that number climbs every TB.

Typically if you're inactive for a few weeks, we boot you and hope you return to us! But if you let us know, we'll wait for a while. No ticket requirements, but most get 600 every day.

Our biggest rule is have fun and encourage each other. We talk a decent amount about advice, suggestions, and progress. Everyone is extremely cool and we have zero drama. Don't want to talk? That's totally fine. Want to talk a lot? Totally fine.

Looking for minimum 2 mil gp players to help us improve in Geo TBs.

We're just a good and fun group of folks that like star wars. We have fun, we're laid back, and help each other. Wide range of members from 6+ mil GP to under a million.

Good luck and thanks for reading! Send a message to me in game if interested!
  • WampaManiacs

That is our guild name. No space so that it is easier to search.

Let me start with some honesty and then get into the additional info you may want. The honesty is that recruiting is a pain. You may read this hoping to find the perfect guild for you. Probably not going to happen, but you may find a guild worth joining and staying. Not sure why you may be reading this looking for a new guild, and I cannot leave a message here saying that we can fill all the blanks or check all the boxes for what you may be looking. What I can tell you, honestly, is that ours is a good group with no drama and a casual approach to the game. Most of us have been playing together for a couple years. We are a very friendly group that works to help each other develop individually and as a team.

Currently 49/50 with 238M GP.

Looking for active players at level 85 and with at least 2.5M GP.

TW record: I have lost track, but we win more than half the time. We won all 4 of the string of TWs that just finished.

TB record:
    Alternating LS Hoth and Geo & doing Geo each time for DS:
    44* LS Hoth (~32 ROLO shards) or 9* LS Geo (so far getting 2-3 KAM shards) &
    24* DS Geo (so far getting at least 20 Wat shards)

All 3 non-challenge raids on Heroic with a 1 day join period. Pit & Tank are on auto and Sith is FFA. Testing Challenge Pit once a month and made it through Phase 2 so far.

US based guild. Reset times: 4:30 PDT, 5:30 MDT, 6:30 CDT, 7:30 EDT

We do have Discord but it is not required. Communication has been a mix of in-game chat and Discord.

Have questions? Message me here, in game at P122K1918 (ally code 663-429-289), or in Discord (P122-K1918#2916).
  • Are you looking for a casual guild that you can grow with? Do you have GL aspirations but sometimes you have too much real life to login at the most optimal time? Do you need someone to comfort you when the grind for carbanti sensor arrays never seems to stop? Come join Womprat Taco, the chillest crew this side of the Outer Rim! We are looking for both individuals and/or small groups.

🌮What Womprat Taco has to offer:
    • 153M GP guild of committed players in the 3-6M GP range. Top players have GL's
    • Territory Battles: DS Geo (11 stars w/Wat shards) and alternating LS Geo/Hoth
    • Pit/Sith/Tank raids on Heroic w/24 hr join time.

🌮What Womprat Taco is looking for from you:
    • At least 2M GP preferred, but will consider less under certain circumstances
    • Participation in every TW and TB if possible
    • Preferably active and friendly in Discord
    • Heads up when you are unable to play

🌮What you should do next:
    https://discord.gg/XHdmcdPe
  • *Updated stats since last post in May - thank you for those who replied!*

Are you sick of reading all these posts and all the guilds are 150mGP+ which you know you're not advanced enough for?

Are you very active but sitting at around 1.5m-2.5m GP?

Are you a F2P player who just wants to be surrounded by other F2P player's who love to grind?

Are you constantly not getting enough players in your guild to even play Territory War?

Are you feeling frustrated that not everyone in your guild is grinding as hard as you are?

If this describes you - then read on - you might be in luck!

CF Ninty Nine The Bad Batch is a US based guild with 66GP. We are a growing guild and we would like to recruit approx 10 additional members/nerds to replace some of our less active members.

It's a mainly F2P guild - we LOVE the grind and we are looking for like-minded cheapskates who don't want to pump too much money into the game - and instead enjoy their success by good old fashioned hard work.

You would be a good match for our guild if your GP is approx 1.5m-2.5m and you log on every day. If you're a top 10 member in your current guild and can't understand why everyone doesn't play as much as you - this is the place for you! A good sense of humor will also be helpful - Dad jokes are also welcome. Occasional discord meetups/drinking to hang out if you so desire.

Currently completing Heroic Tank & Pit, and Level 6 ST. Territory Battle High Scores 15/45 LS 20/45 DS. Approx 75% win rate in TW. Message me at Ally Code 481-495-952 if you want to join the party! Or just look us up and join if you see a spot open!