Palpatines as a Leader

Why does my Imperial Team just have half the leader Bonus when Palpatine is leader…??? (The Team: Palpatine, Vader, Mara Jade, Thrawn, Imperial Guard) Just Darth Vader has it full…!!!

Replies

• Because only Vader is both Empire and Sith. :)
  • Great…thank u very much Vendraen for ur reply…they have to be both not one or another…😎👍
  • You're clearly aware of team synergies. So, I wouldn't be too worried about that little green synergy circle. Do a bit of homework on what teams are best (you have Mara with Palp so clearly you have done).

An example where you shouldn't follow the green synergy circle advice would be Jedi Knight Revan. You don't want to be using Non-Jedi old republic with him, even though he gives a half circle. He's a brown/white rober only guy.
  • Great…thank u very much Vendraen for ur reply…they have to be both not one or another…😎👍

Actually, no. Your Darth Vader, Mara Jade, Thrawn, and Imperial Guard all get the bonus Potency, Max Health, and Turn Meter Gain. Darth Vader, being Sith as well as Empire, will gain the health recovery. If you had a team of all sith, such as Darth Vader, Badstilla, Sith Marauder, and Sith Empire Trooper, you would have the same situation, but in reverse. None of them would gain the 20% bonus Turn Meter for inflicting debuffs, except Darth Vader because he has the Empire tag. The only Empire characters who have the Sith tag as well are Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, and Lord Vader.
  • I think they're talking about the green synergy ring on squad selection.
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    I think they're talking about the green synergy ring on squad selection.

I pay very little attention to that. It's usually misleading.