Grand Inquisitor kit release?

LordDirt
4941 posts Member
edited June 2022
Would like to see it before I panic farm 5th Brother. Figure they won't drop it until right before the event though.
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    They'll probably also drop 5th brother right before the event too, so no need to worry about panic farming since there simply isn't time.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    That is why I wish we could see his kit to know if it is worth buying the 5th Brother with crystals. Figure i will justhave to wait until he comes back around the second time.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    That is why I wish we could see his kit to know if it is worth buying the 5th Brother with crystals. Figure i will justhave to wait until he comes back around the second time.

Was he not supposed to be very tw focused ?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Ugh, really?
  • MusteA
    21 posts Member
    I think his kit will include something with purge and something anti-Jedi. His Omicron(s) will probably be for TW.
  • LordDirt wrote: »

They've not said that?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

They've not said that?

They have.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/254674/road-ahead-march-2022
    While each marquee Inquisitor targets a specific Jedi to take down, the Master of the Inquisitorius has the power to challenge Galactic Legend Jedi in Territory Wars.
  • Binary
    50 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

They've not said that?

They have.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/254674/road-ahead-march-2022
    While each marquee Inquisitor targets a specific Jedi to take down, the Master of the Inquisitorius has the power to challenge Galactic Legend Jedi in Territory Wars.

Technically you are correct, but they've never said that he will have TW omicrons. He could have GAC Omicrons that take all the uniques from the other inquisitors and puts them in a GAC setting. he could give the unified Omicrons with a Zeta for TW.
    Until we see the kit it is speculation, even if most are confident he will be another TW omicron Character
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Binary wrote: »

They've not said that?

They have.

Technically you are correct, but they've never said that he will have TW omicrons. He could have GAC Omicrons that take all the uniques from the other inquisitors and puts them in a GAC setting. he could give the unified Omicrons with a Zeta for TW.
    Until we see the kit it is speculation, even if most are confident he will be another TW omicron Character

What a weird twist.

OP: something something kit release that mentions nothing about TW
    Poster #1: I thought he would be TW focused?
    Poster #2: They didn't say that
    Me: Actually they did say that
    Binary: We have no idea where his omicrons will work!
  • Binary wrote: »

They've not said that?

They have.

That’s quite a stretch. No zetas to this date have been mode specific. Omicrons have been mode specific. CG saying he will have the power to challenge GLs in TW is a very clear indicator for his omicrons giving him bonuses specifically for TW.