Starkiller + LV

herd_nerfer
1744 posts Member
edited June 2022
DrMorpheus wrote: »
I’ve got something to ask and I’m gonna try using this thread first. Does starkiller’s “ultimate” which uses damage based on his own max health, work on enemy toons under LV lead?

The thread you posted this in was from February. Here's the answer to your question:

wpcgoet5h7gi.png
F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Doesn't answer the question about an enemy LV. Allies are on your own side.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure that LV's lead means "damage based on target unit's own max health" but yeah I didn't test it
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Doesn't matter. SK is useless against a Lord Vader team in general. Maybe because of this IDK ... but again, it doesn't matter since it's a futile fight.
  • herd_nerfer
    1744 posts Member
    Metasly wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that LV's lead means "damage based on target unit's own max health" but yeah I didn't test it

Ah, ok. I see what the question is now, I misunderstood. And yeah - it's not clear from the wording of My New Empire but I would assume that you're right.
  • Gambit
    1 posts Member
    Late to the party but under a LV lead you wont be able to use the Size Means Nothing ability. Last line of unleashed says "If there are no Galactic Legend allies present".
  • herd_nerfer
    1744 posts Member
    Yeah, he meant when the enemy was using LV. That wasn't clear from the OP - I made the same assumption.