Suggestion for my account

Sazerac
88 posts Member
edited June 2022
So I'm finishing the ult for See and would like if anyone could give me suggestion on what to do after.

Currently finishing SET . Will prob relic him to 5. Mara jade and imp troopers. My ships are awful. Like, really awful. I just cant make up my mind on what I should focus up . Oh and Darth traya too.

Trying to farm better mods, but its not always easy when the speed dont get upgraded when I slice a mod that have potential.

Also, which zeta's should I get. Or dont get.

So yeah, flame away or not...

627 665 115 is my swgoh.gg.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• https://swgoh.gg/p/627665115/

That’s your swgoh.gg profile..

If you’ve already recognized your fleets need more work, it sounds like you know you need to invest in your ships.
  • Ships. Pick a fleet that'll get you first in arena, either malevolence or executor and run it.
  • Sazerac
    88 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/p/627665115/

That’s your swgoh.gg profile..

If you’ve already recognized your fleets need more work, it sounds like you know you need to invest in your ships.

Yes, I do know it. I was asking on what should be the #1 focus to improve asap to be stronger. Focusing on fleets would imply months of grinding to get palp ship and more empire/sith ships.

Theres squads I could finish or improve without taking months, hence my question in the OP.

• Rius
    356 posts Member
    It does take months to farm ships but worth the investment, I farm 4-5 ships a day (5 battles) and select ships compatible with squads I am gearing up. This way does not require crystal refreshes for ship farming and still have energy for squads. But it is very slow.

Best stand alone ship with great plug and play is hounds tooth in my opinion.

If you pick a fleet like mal / negotiator their pilots are very useful squads. Can help towards GAS too once you fill out a few characters such as Padme, shak and separatist droids. Geo’s can help get a wat shard in TB. Or you could level up bounty hunters and ships and go straight for executor.
  • Ships are important, just farm them slowly on the side if you can. As for squads, you already have 3 out of 5 Imperial Troopers at a strong level so finish that off, go for Dark Trooper & Moff Gideon imo, both amazing and easy to farm. Moff Gideon can be found in light side hard & Cantina so it's a fast farm.