Immune to healing

Anybody else have problem with opponent has immune to healing status effect but will gain health from healer.

Replies

• Yes.. still even after the update
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Anybody else have problem with opponent has immune to healing status effect but will gain health from healer.

I assume u mean when bariss heals and whats happening is NOT a heal. Its her equilization.

Bariss's skill takes the teams current health and re distributes it evenly (equalizes it) amongst the team.

Then after the equilization she heals with the weakest heal in the game. Its how her skill works. The heal is blocked by your debuff but her equilization again is NOT a heal an therefore is not blocked.
  • Second what Abyss said. Have never seen a character actually be healed through a heal immunity debuff.
  • Anyone else notice that Barris can heal through a healing immunity? She is the only one I have notice do it so far.
  • Anyone else notice that Barris can heal through a healing immunity? She is the only one I have notice do it so far.

It is well documented now that Barriss can not heal through heal immunity. Please read the threads regarding this, or even just Abyss' comment just slightly above your own...
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2015

No.

Click this sentence to learn why you are wrong (link)
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • It's happen to me twice and barriss wasn't even on opponents team... I hit they dooku with my Sid with immune and consular healed him... So I'm not wrong
  • It's happen to me twice and barriss wasn't even on opponents team... I hit they dooku with my Sid with immune and consular healed him... So I'm not wrong

This is still happening

Happened to me to, consular healed himself and chewie while both were immune.
  • No no no according to rheen that's not possible and we're wrong.. Btw it still is happening
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Can you tell us when you noticed this start happening?

Been playing since beta and never seen any healer other than Barriss heal through Heal Immunity (which is intended).

So if other healers are ignoring heal immunity then it must have been a bug that slipped through in a recent update.

If you want the devs to be able to look into this properly you're going to have to provide proof of some kind because what you've described isn't much to work off.

Even providing more details such as who had the heal immunity on them, which healer cast the heal, if was it during PvP Arena or GW, etc. will be a lot more useful.

If you're claiming that this is happening on a regular basis then it shouldn't be too difficult for you (or anyone else experiencing this issue) to provide this kind of information.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Arena battle, my sidious had put healing immunity on jedi consular and chewie, they were the only two left. Jedi consular healed both of them. Saw it once 2 days ago.
  • I already gave details. If you had read my post you would've known. Except for it was in arena
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I've never encountered this either and until something a little more substantial is produced I have a hard time taking this too seriously... Especially seeing how many of these complaints you see drop in that just fall back on misunderstood game mechanics. Sorry.
  • I haven't seen this either in pvp. Today, I've faced Dakas, Luminaras, Jedi Consulars, Talias, Chewies and Jedi Consulars. Sid's heal immunity works and none of them could heal with immunity debuff (with the exception of Barris's equalization). Then even Barris couldn't heal herself when she was the only one left and had the debuff.